No announcement yet.
Looking For Paisley Design Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• B
    Reply to Portfolio Critique
    Yeah, I did read through the resume before making my first post. Some of it might be actual work, but it's work done inside academia and with what seems to be the same academic, creativity-trumps-practicality...
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Is there a way to do this?
    Waste of time.
    Not only is Excel output RGB-based, you will get different colors on every machine you print that "chart."
    It won't be worth the paper it is printed on. You aren't...
    Yesterday, 11:31 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Portfolio Critique
    B, did you read his resume?
    Parts of this are actual work, even though it seems to be on campus and/or under no direction.
    Though I do agree on the use of vulgarity for possibly simple shock...
    Yesterday, 07:31 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Basic Document Set up Question
    Either that or the printer has automatic borders and won't print within 1/4" of the edge all around and maybe even not a 1/2" at the bottom.
    Yesterday, 06:52 PM
  • jlwaters
    Reply to New here, looking for feedback on design project
    You know your right, I hadn't thought of flattening it to include the skull also. Really great advice, I definitely think that could be the reason it doesn't look quite right. THANK YOU!
    Yesterday, 05:03 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Paisley Design

I was given a piece to recreate on a larger scale. The background paisley image has confounded me and I am unable to locate a clearer example. The original piece I was given is unusable. I was hoping someone may recogize or have the image.

Examples attached;

Fairly spaced paisley design, but everything i have found doesn't have the two teardrop shapes nested like that.

Pretty hard to recognize from the small, hard-to-see sample.

Perhaps you can find a similar pattern on a stock photo/illustration site?

Is it possible to hire an illustrator?
    Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

yeah you can get this pattern from istock images, or better i prefer to search on google for pattern design, hope you will get that.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.