• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illustrator Starfish

http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials...ctortuts%2B%29

I thought this was pretty cool - enjoy!

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

ooooo nice Eugene ... not that I want to draw a starfish particularly, but I think I'll have a go at that one

Comment

Yeh it's pretty neat - some cool little tips in there that could be applicable to other things

Comment

Eugene, you have a knack for coming up with some very useful links. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks <b>

Comment

Gradient Mesh. Just wanted to say that before PD did.

(And what is a starfish but an underdeveloped octopus with Viagara in its fishtank?)

Comment

Speaking of Gradient Mesh

Event:

Adobe Illustrator
              Join us this Friday, May 20th from 12-1 PM PDT for Ask A CS Pro: Gradients and Gradient Mesh In Illustrator with Adobe Certified Instructor, Russell Viers. Learn techniques to give your art depth, dimension and pizzazz. Once you master these skills, you'll have access to new ways to infuse excitement into your designs and art creation!
              Ask a CS Pro: Gradients and Gradient Mesh in Illustrator

Comment

Great tutorial. Thanks.
                "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• joshnx
                  Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
                  joshnx
                  I have exported from InDesign as well, but that's not the problem, some of the sites I was applying from ask for CV's less than 500KB, 2 MB would be fine if that were the case.
                  Today, 05:27 PM
                • Protagonist
                  Reply to Dream like vector portrait female.
                  Protagonist
                  PrintDriver Thanks for your response. Yeah the highlight on her contours is what I'm most unhappy with and will probably be adjusting this in new versions. I didn't think of the texture being looked at...
                  Today, 04:48 PM
                • kemingMatters
                  Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
                  kemingMatters
                  Why does it have to be converted to PDF from word? you can get much more reasonable PDF file sizes when exporting from inDesign. Most of those max file size limits are 2mb, you should be able create a...
                  Today, 01:01 PM
                • joshnx
                  Reply to Questions about your graphic design CV
                  joshnx
                  It's really helpful to know you have been on both sides i.e applying as well as hiring, so I will stick to your advice about keeping it plain. Thanks.

That might...
                  Today, 12:48 PM
                • Cosmo
                  Reply to How to achieve this business card look on the text? On CS6
                  Cosmo
                  It looks like it's supposed to be a spot glass coating on a matte card. No great way to simulate that in InDesign. Best way to make it happen is call the printer that is printing it and ask them, but...
                  Today, 12:43 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X