Illustrator Tuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illustrator Tuts

The person who made the Starfish tutorial has their own site thought I'd share it here stuff is good.

http://vectorboom.com/

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

thanks to share this. i am a fan of it.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Reply to Hello
      KitchWitch
      Hi Satyatunes and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Yesterday, 08:20 PM
    • satyatunes
      Hello
      satyatunes
      Greetings all,
      My name is satya. I am a freelance graphic and sound designer. I have designed a lot of UI for virtual music instruments (VST plugins), Kontakt instruments. Photoshop is my main tool....
      Yesterday, 07:47 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Design dissertation and survey
      KitchWitch
      Hi Becca and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Yesterday, 07:20 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Hello Everyone! Glad I found this Forum!
      KitchWitch
      Hi Charlie and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Yesterday, 07:19 PM
    • BeccaButler
      Design dissertation and survey
      BeccaButler
      Hi everyone, I am an undergraduate student at the University of Cumbria, England andI'mm currently writing my dissertation and collecting some research for it. I would really appreciate if you could spend...
      Yesterday, 07:13 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X