Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS4 Tutorials

Hi,

I am currently a studying graphic design and am wondering if anyone knows of any useful and great photoshop, illustrator or indesign tutorials to expand my knowledge using these programs and to learn new tools.

Thanks to your help!

Lynda is a good place
    Romans 14:11

Comment

adobe has some that'll get you started for free

Comment

I recommend Tutsvid for you, there's a lots of bundled tutorials.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Artsychica
          Reply to Google Fiber
          Artsychica
          I'm in Charlotte where they've installed it but it never made it to my house. Supposedly the lots in my neighborhood are too spaced out to make installation worth it.
          Yesterday, 08:37 PM
        • Artsychica
          Reply to What do you think about design of this site
          Artsychica
          It also feels a bit busy and unorganized. I didn't really get graphic design from seeing it. That said, it does look professional. I'm just not fully getting the intended message from what you've pre...
          Yesterday, 08:27 PM
        • Artsychica
          Reply to Dream jobs?
          Artsychica
          I'm a student as well so my knowledge is limited, but as it stands today I'd really like to find a job in an agency that does food related marketing projects. We actually have a company in Charlotte that...
          Yesterday, 08:21 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Hi guys im new
          KitchWitch
          Hi Penguinruwan and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
          Yesterday, 01:24 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Hi guys im new
          PrintDriver
          Not quite sure what to tell you.
          The profession of graphic design is not learned by watching tricks on Youtube or learning the software buttons. There is quite a bit of theory that goes into a good...
          Yesterday, 01:22 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X