Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InDesign: Great New Resource

http://tomaxxi.com/

Well if you don't know or never heard of Marijan Tompa (alias tomaxxi) you've been under a rock for the last year in regards to InDesign. Marijan writes scripts primarily for InDesign, he has fantastic resources, scripts and knowledge. If you're ever stuck or need to know if something can be scripted or simple help with InDesign you can always rely on him.

You can also follow him on twitter @tomaxxi

He's been a great new acquaintance of mine, and I missed out on meeting him at pepcon (held in Washington) due to other committments and all that.

Get in touch with him about his work, about new scripts that you think would help every indesign user, and etc.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Apparently I've been under a rock (but just started up doing ID and magazine stuff again this year after years of large format printing using PS and AI primarily). Awesome resource thank you!

Comment

amazing resource you have shared to us. i like it. thanks

Comment

It must have been a very big Rock mate. I was under there too. Great resource, thanks for the share.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X