Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Lucifer
    Reply to An extra charge for vector logo?
    Lucifer
    'Friends' will always expect a discount.
    Today, 09:50 PM
  • dvdbct
    Reply to Our Pet Pictures
    dvdbct
    Sometimes I let the dog help out with phone calls.
    Today, 09:41 PM
  • pixaeiro
    Hola!
    pixaeiro
    Hola,
    I am a tools software engineer. I do graphic design mostly for software user interfaces, documentation, tutorials and websites.
    I hope I can contribute to this community.
    Thanks...
    Today, 09:37 PM
  • dvdbct
    Reply to so... What do you guys DO???
    dvdbct
    Hey! I work for a company that produces multiple magazines. I design advertisements for outside companies who do not have an ad created. Then, when it comes time to layout the magazine, I assist with...
    Today, 09:35 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on An extra charge for vector logo?
    Cosmo
    Well, some of my friends only wanted to pay $20 for their logo...
    Today, 09:28 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Vector Female Shirt Templates

Hello all,

Looking to grow my female shirt templates as there are so many fabulous male templates out there, really could use a really sexy side-profile shirt template 4 FREE -any suggestions?

Also, wouldn't mind viewing any additional female templates as well as my men templates truly dominates.

As always thank for any leads or tips.

lee

Never seen a profile shirt for free.

Comment

Did you try a google search? I found these:

http://madnessism.deviantart.com/art...plate-39773099
      http://www.printfection.com/help/product_templates
      http://www.kraftmedia.com/faq/templates.php

Never seen side-profile tshirt templates either.

blog/portfolio

Comment

@ Virgo thank you. Your first link doesn't work. And yes, have been using google search for quite some time now I think i have maxed out all there is on google. We prefer to use 'realistic shirt templates as the one you have indicated are pretty basic but thank all the same.

@ Aibrean the funny thing is I just paid for a month's worth of downloads. I have a great pool of shirt templates from this site the problem is they don't have in my opinion alot of great looking shirt templates front-back for the ladies as the men templates dominates!!!

The only thing I wasn't able to acquire was a side view template and that is my delimma as I so deperately need one right now. I have quite a bit of male & female templates already was just wondering if there was any side view styles out there & for Free if possible as I have already paid a nice chump of change to use shutterstock, i-stock you name it.

Bummer someone needs to design more ladies tees, ones that are not so generic looking and really pack a punch! Why should the men have it all. lol!

Comment

http://www.istockphoto.com/search/li...89619/#4e7f6d1

That's a pretty large selection of front/back/side.

Comment

Girlfriend you rock!

There are some really good ones here. The bad news is my subcription just ended as of Friday. ?? do you currently have a subscription? If so was wondering if I can have about 2-3 of your downloads? I even liked the sports skirts they are HOT!!

Here are the ones I really like:

1. 7533140

2. 5916710

3. 10551668

I will send you my email if you like? How did I miss these...

These will definitely make do...thank again you have now solved my problem. I'm very happy.

Comment

I don't have a subscription and even if I did - it would probably violate the terms to give them to someone else to use.

Comment

^^Yes it would.

If you want the images iceprincess, you'll have to pony up the money.

blog/portfolio

Comment

weird

When I tried saving the images to my shutterbox it kept saying that these images doesn't exist?? I wonder what's that about?? that sucks.

Comment

Shop around.

http://graphicriver.net/item/white-w...tshirts/170672

robisklp has accounts all over the place. Might be able to find cheaper in other venues (like above).

Comment

$$$$

well i just paid close to $300 so I guess what's another $$$ couldn't hurt, I am going to see if i can work out a deal with them since my subscription just ended....I definitely want these images.

$$$$ that's the name of the game....if you want the good stuff you always have to pay...

Thank again guys. Oh by the way sorry about that airbrean you are so right...I got so excited I wasn't even thinking, sorry about that.

Yahoo. I found my images. I knew this forum would come through....it always does.

Comment

BTW next time try a Google Image search. It includes major stock photo companies so it can be a lot less work. That's how I found the istock ones and then updated the search term within istock for what the shirts were tagged (and also lightboxes).

Comment

Seriously, I have enough shirt templates now to last for quite some time. Once finish with these I am definitely not needing anything any time soon but thank all the same. I had all the shirt templates already of the front & back I just never saw the ones with the side views also but I will definitely take your advice and define my search in the near future. I think i will test google now one just never know...

Comment

I mean in general - when looking for image resources.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                            Working...
                            X