Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    PrintDriver
    Happy Friday.
    It's been a nice quiet July for a change. Too bad it's over so quickly. Why does the slide into winter never take as long as the slide into spring?...
    Today, 10:14 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    PrintDriver
    Just clicky the little arrow next to the "Originally posted by..." line. Takes you right to it.
    Today, 10:12 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Comment on Seeking critiques
    Kayekaye
    Try a thin rule circle for the sun inside the diamond like sun points. Would have to be heavier the smaller it went. But currently I find very few black only demands for logos like yours. You can always...
    Today, 08:49 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    salsa
    Happy Friday! I'm going to have to go back and find some of these threads! LOL. How do I miss them? Is there a secret passageway to where all the good stuff is kept? It feels like high school all over...
    Today, 08:31 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Cosmo
    There is way too much going on. Think about that logo the size it needs to be on a business card. Will you still be able to make out all the different elements? Simplify, simplify, simplify.
    Today, 08:28 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert FLA artwork/animation to HTML

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/wallaby.html

Pretty neat tool by Adobe.

What they say:

Wallaby" is the codename for an experimental technology that converts the artwork and animation contained in Adobe® Flash® Professional (FLA) files into HTML. This allows you to reuse and extend the reach of your content to devices that do not support the Flash runtimes. Once these files are converted to HTML, you can edit them with an HTML editing tool, such as Adobe Dreamweaver®, or by hand if desired. You can view the output in one of the supported browsers or on an iOS device.

This is just thanks to Adobe for the Wallaby tool. Working with HTML5, web-kit, and Javascript, I have very much missed the fine animation editor i Flash. Now I can have the best from both worlds.

I find the Flash packager for iOS to be fine, but you are stuck with an ipa-file - to which (at least to my knowledge) you can't add any features, neither from Javascript, nor from xCode, for example code for push notifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe.Waltson View Post
      This is just thanks to Adobe for the Wallaby tool. Working with HTML5, web-kit, and Javascript, I have very much missed the fine animation editor i Flash. Now I can have the best from both worlds.

I find the Flash packager for iOS to be fine, but you are stuck with an ipa-file - to which (at least to my knowledge) you can't add any features, neither from Javascript, nor from xCode, for example code for push notifications.
      This "response" is pulled from Adobe forums. JoeWaltson are you also Franck Wagnersen?

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/842306
      Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X