Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ISitude
    Reply to Logo tutorial
    ISitude
    There's a follow-up survey found just after the last vid ...I'm guessing that my written answers are also award winning
    Today, 03:48 AM
  • MichaelWied
    Comment on Logo tutorial
    MichaelWied
    Agreed.
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Logo tutorial
    PrintDriver
    Then change the title to "Getting Started with Illustrator"
    Not "Logo Design."
    Today, 03:25 AM
  • MichaelWied
    Reply to Logo tutorial
    MichaelWied
    I honestly think he's just showing some quick tuts to get people started in illustrator. But I know what you mean by people seeing these videos and thinking that's how stuff gets done. An even bigger...
    Today, 03:22 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Need feedback on this package
    Buda
    The chocolate stuff looks like blood.
    Today, 03:16 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this site exist?

Is there a web site where you can upload an image / layout /etc and another person can draw notes on it?

For example .. say if a designer needs the art director / client's buyoff and the client isn't very tech savvy .. they can go to this web site, look at the image, draw some notes and feedback on top of it so it's a little more clear than email feedback

Google Docs or Wave?
    Last edited by Just Satch; 06-16-2011, 06:27 PM.
    SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

I hope this isn't something you're planning on designing because we're all a bunch of thieves here at the GDF so your idea has already been high-jacked.

But seriously i don't know
      Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

haha .. No I am not going to design it .. I hope it exists so I can use it
        It would be great if there were not sign ins .. just a unique unguessable url

Comment

Satchel may be right with Google Wave, never tried it out myself though. Why don't you just use Acrobat Pro?
          Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Artist View Post
            Why don't you just use Acrobat Pro?
            I was actually thinking that myself... the good old acrobat comment, works like a charm!
            SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by The Artist View Post
              Satchel may be right with Google Wave, never tried it out myself though. Why don't you just use Acrobat Pro?
              I will check out acrobat .. I was hopping to find something where there is no software requirements and feedback could be centralized for multiple users via the cloud/web
              Last edited by n8w; 06-16-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Look around at acrobat.com and see if that might meet your needs.
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

No software requirements on a computer is an oxymoron lol.

PDFs are great for this exact reason.

Acrobat comments is the easiest to implement, I reckon and emails are probably best for tracking when the last one was sent and the last one received.

I tried to implement Acrobat.com with some of our authors who aren't tech savvy and they couldn't get used to it at all.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Looks like they are waving goodbye to google wave.... :|
                    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia"

Photography

Comment

http://www.notableapp.com/

Pretty close, this.

Comment

Google wave is the best choice for me. it will time consuming site. try it.

Comment

I use Acrobat pro. I send versions to the client and they are returned with mark-ups. Works great for my layout and pagination work. Never tried it with any other design service I provide. Usually those other service fall under the client simply e-mailing or calling and saying "can you make this smaller or move that or change the color" etc...

Comment

Google wave is not much used when you talk about such resource.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                            Working...
                            X