Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• rickinsa
    Comment on 7pt. Font size is industry standard for body text?
    rickinsa
    It was more than just putting up with a less knowledgeable person. She wanted to control everything and do it all her way. Much of what she said is so over the top wrong that it just baffles me and tried...
    Today, 08:44 AM
  • MichaelWied
    Reply to Some interesting Graphic Design debate discussions?
    MichaelWied
    Cool idea! I'm actually working on a blog myself. Just some advice that was given to me by someone who studies journalism is to have a years worth of content ready. So if it's a weekly blog, have no less...
    Today, 04:41 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    garricks
    I bought a Canoscan based on PrintDriver's recommendation, and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. It's a workhorse.
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    PrintDriver
    There aren't that many scanners to choose from any more. I use a Canoscan 8800 and I'd buy another Canoscan in a minute. Good machine.
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Client hasn't paid and is using my website!!
    Buda
    I would never hand over the work to an untrustworthy client without getting payment. You let this happen.

If you don't have a contract and deposit, take this as an expensive lesson to make...
    Yesterday, 09:35 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intense PS Tutorial

I'd love to try this out but I think my boss would get upset if I spent an hour on this. Looks to be pretty lengthly, let me know if someone actually tries this out.

Slow Motion Bullet Shot
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

I wonder what would have happened if they just bought a couple of real remotes and smacked them out, photographed them, and arranged the rest?

For the record, anyone who knows electronics, and/or the insides of a remote -- there's a lot of over-tech shown. (The thick IR-LED connector-ribbon, the extruded/over complex circuit board, multi-chips... tons of wires? ... most improbable. Left out the membrane keypad contact layer too. Should have rotated some buttons to show the carbon contacts....)

Comment

Lol you can write a letter to the OP

Comment

Bookmarked for later. Funny the guy spent all that time and spent 2.5 seconds on the background!
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Render clouds is the finest way to make any background

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Lol damn I forgot to write that when I posted this haha I was going to comment on the "fantastic" background he added in lol.

Comment

Me and a I guy I used to work with (who I still keep in touch with) used to always joke about that being used for backgrounds lol. It was always like "Have you got a good idea for a background for this flyer?" And the answer was always "Render Clouds and Emboss".

We made some exciting backgrounds over the years.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

That is a cool tut.. I actually have some pictures of remotes that seem exploded into smitherines... or as my dog would prefer... Snackalicious.
                Not just 1 or 2.. but all 3! It was a sad day for TV, Stereo & Cable Box.

Lots of work in this tut as well! Glad others document thier steps!!
                It's a dog eat dog world out there.... and I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

Comment

Once a lead bullet hits anything solid it is no longer a pristine bullet shape (except for one notable exception).
                  What comes out of that remote would be more mushroomed.

Comment

like this?
                    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Mushroom! Mushroom!
                      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

prexactly!
                        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Originally posted by printdriver View Post
                          once a lead bullet hits anything solid it is no longer a pristine bullet shape (except for one notable exception).
                          What comes out of that remote would be more mushroomed.
                          jfk? Why will it not let that be in caps?
                          I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Well, I suppose I could have gotten worse references to the mushrooming comment.

JFK yup (gotta have more than a 3 letter post for caps)

Comment

cool tut ... I doubt I'll give it a go ... but it was fun to read

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X