Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Vendor Creative
    PrintDriver
    You had time to do the change and post here, but not time to pick up the phone and call the client?

I think if I was paying for something and it was changed by someone outside the company,...
    Today, 04:32 PM
  • hank_scorpio
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    hank_scorpio
    Picture should be someone enjoying themselves in a walking scene in a park or something, or playing with their kids.

Text over image should only be block text, paragraphs of text never w...
    Today, 04:15 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Multiply, white background question. Must be a 1 minute answer?? Help!
    Cosmo
    You can change the opacity to multiply, but that's not the proper way to do it. If it's a logo, it should be created in Illustrator in vector form. That way there is no background to worry about, and...
    Today, 03:46 PM
  • EvaldasT
    Reply to Is graphic design for me?
    EvaldasT
    Well, I am really passionate to learn, I have been excited about digital arts since young age and learned most of the things by myself and I thought that uni will teach me some industry stuff, but it...
    Today, 03:40 PM
  • GDGD
    Reply to Vendor Creative
    GDGD
    And sometimes they brand the creative, in this case, they did. What I changed was layout of the text and images. The branding and legalese stayed exactly the same....
    Today, 03:37 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Horror) circus and carnival images

Hello people!

Im in search of images of oldschool carnival / circus entrance images to create a image like in my attachments.

Especially entrances and these vintage borders above like in the halloween horror night background & the carnival of darkness.

Anyone who could help me with this?

Thanks!

Grtzz Jake
    Attached Files

A quick search at istockphoto.com returned many such images. I'd imagine any stock photography site would have plenty.
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Offcourse there are many images, but i couldn't find a specific tent / entrance like the 1st image with that kind of frame on top. Most images are cropped. I need a entrance almost exactly like the first image or the third.

Comment

The third photo you have there is a carousel in the background.
        There are plenty of vintage and not so vintage images out there of carnival gates and carousels. If you know where to look. .
        Oh, that was the question...

Comment

There's this image, but you'll have to do some Photoshopping to give it the look you seem to be after.

This one too.

Last edited by Virgo Nightingale; 07-01-2011, 04:46 PM.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Actually, that second one looks like the same image that was used for your first example.

blog/portfolio

Comment

bear in mind if you trace, you need to purchase the image or get permission...

Comment

Yeah, a purchase would be necessary here.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Thanx Virgo Nightingale! These are getting very close to what i need

Comment

What kind of entry did you make to get these results? I searched on fairground, Circus Tent etc, but didn't got that victorian frame-style tents

Comment

because they are carousels ?

Comment

If you click on the links, you'll find a list of keywords associated with the image. I think I used various combinations of circus, tent, victorian, carousel, carnival and nobody.

blog/portfolio

Comment

stock photos are have some purchasing option to buy their stock images, well if you're taking images from stock photo do check their guidelines to post it or advertise their images...

some freaky images are here.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X