Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Comment on How well do you see color? (fun & games)
    PanToshi
    o, it's timed? ahh. I was playing while munching on cookies... cookies won.
    Today, 07:00 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Help with logo "fynch"
    HotButton
    I think the egg- with-legg concept has potential too. I'd experiment with switching up the fill though...leave the legs/talons color-filled, and the egg unfilled/outlined.
    Today, 06:48 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Friend as a client - problem
    PanToshi
    It would indeed reflect poorly on you, and threats of physical "stuff" would indeed be criminal. Your frustration doesn't justify retaliative or illegal reactions....
    Today, 06:14 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Friend as a client - problem
    kemingMatters
    All of the stuff you created is single purpose, so the only thing you would be achieving is making yourself look inept.
    Today, 05:49 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Getting logged out
    PanToshi
    Do you check the "remember me" box at sign in? If not, try that. Without that checked (only accesible on log in) I get logged out in a matter of minutes.
    Today, 05:47 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Elements of Drawing

Nifty little drawing vodcast from Oxford University through iTunes U.

Stephen Farthing R.A. presents eight practical drawing classes using John Ruskinís teaching collections to explain the basic principles of drawing. This series accompanies 'The Elements of Drawing', a searchable and browsable online version of the teaching collection and catalogues assembled by John Ruskin for his Oxford drawing schools. For further information please visit http://ruskin.ashmolean.org/
    http://itunes.apple.com/itunes-u/the...ng/id442428860
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

game on!!! i needed to touch up on my drawing skills, thankx for the find but am nt a big user of itunes even though i do have it installed and have viewed abit of the vodcast but any other way of downloading? since its free i dnt think it 'll be a issue.

Comment

Thanks very much. I can use a bit of a refresh myself. I love going back and relearning these things. It helps me big time to keep a hand on techniques.
      "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

I'll have to remember to check that out when I get home tonight...
        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Good one. need to check it by myself too. looking interesting....

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X