Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Yehoshua
    Resume
    Yehoshua
    You guys helped me create my logo, now help me put it into action! Is there a better typeface that would fit the logo and style of the resume apart from Helvetica Neue? Some geometric sans that I don't...
    Today, 07:12 AM
  • Yehoshua
    Reply to Graphic design career
    Yehoshua
    I'm obtaining a design education right now. The most important thing to do in and out of school is to learn. Devour every bit of design information you can, and learn your design history***. Network (go...
    Today, 06:58 AM
  • B
    Reply to Macbook Air 11" or Macbook Air 13"?
    B
    I'd sure not want to do real work on a 11-inch display or, for that matter, a 13-inch display. But what kind of work would you really be doing on it since you have an iMac at home? A small MacBook Air...
    Today, 02:03 AM
  • justcode247
    Graphic design career
    justcode247
    Hi, I am an aspiring graphic designer and would like the advice from creatives in the field. From reading the posts/threads in this forum, I realize it may be difficult for entry-level designers to find...
    Today, 12:29 AM
  • NostalgiaSeeker
    Reply to Critique for my business card
    NostalgiaSeeker
    It was your post, it was green for a while and stopped being green, maybe it was a bug. Does anyone know what it's called when you see a bad design and get a headache just by seeing it? Is there a...
    Today, 12:11 AM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop resources

hey everybody, so i recently got a new job in which i will be doing color retouching. i have limited experience so i was wondering if anybody could recommend any books on photoshop color retouching???

thanks!
    "As my artist statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance."
    -Calvin

I don't know of any books, but a quick Google search came back with hundreds of free tutorials...
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

there is lots of books available of tuts for Photoshop, but i recommend you to give some time on photoshop, keep practicing there, color retouching is not so hard.

Comment

Define color retouching.

Comment

If you need a book then you should check out Scott Kelby. I believe it was D-Frag who posted about him several years ago which is how i learned of him. I have one of his books at home (a gift from someone) and I did learn some techniques from it. Just google his name and you will get all kinds of info about him.
          I could give you a dose
          but it would never come close
          to the rage built up inside of me
          fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by Drawing a Blank View Post
            If you need a book then you should check out Scott Kelby.
            I agree Scott Kelby is a genius when it comes to teaching photoshop. I joined his site for a year and learned bunches of new stuff I didn't know. Sadly, it was a bit pricey and I couldn't afford a second go at it.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X