Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• neeru_m
    Reply to Need help with logo
    neeru_m
    Thanks Amit for your suggestions. I'll try to improve my logo...
    Today, 04:22 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to Music album cover
    AmitMan
    I like the grunge style here. Its a little hard to read at times, especially with the white text on black.

Nice work, keep up the good stuff!
    Today, 03:29 AM
  • AmitMan
    AmitMan
    I think I see what your trying to do with the underline, but I don't think its working in this case. A simple underline can help to add distance between a title and say a headline and can also make the...
    Today, 03:25 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to :::-----What's the graphic standards logo ------:::
    AmitMan
    I've heard of checklists and similar documents used for say ensuring your file is print ready (ensuring all digital images are at least 300dpi, file formats are corrects, appropriate bleeds etc.) but...
    Today, 03:11 AM
  • neeru_m
    neeru_m
    Sorry I just forget to mention. Its a Graphic and Web Design company logo. And the major symbol is a combination of "D" and "L" which is the first letter of company name "Design...
    Today, 02:57 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop resources

hey everybody, so i recently got a new job in which i will be doing color retouching. i have limited experience so i was wondering if anybody could recommend any books on photoshop color retouching???

thanks!
    "As my artist statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance."
    -Calvin

I don't know of any books, but a quick Google search came back with hundreds of free tutorials...
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

there is lots of books available of tuts for Photoshop, but i recommend you to give some time on photoshop, keep practicing there, color retouching is not so hard.

Comment

Define color retouching.

Comment

If you need a book then you should check out Scott Kelby. I believe it was D-Frag who posted about him several years ago which is how i learned of him. I have one of his books at home (a gift from someone) and I did learn some techniques from it. Just google his name and you will get all kinds of info about him.
          I could give you a dose
          but it would never come close
          to the rage built up inside of me
          fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by Drawing a Blank View Post
            If you need a book then you should check out Scott Kelby.
            I agree Scott Kelby is a genius when it comes to teaching photoshop. I joined his site for a year and learned bunches of new stuff I didn't know. Sadly, it was a bit pricey and I couldn't afford a second go at it.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X