X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop resources

hey everybody, so i recently got a new job in which i will be doing color retouching. i have limited experience so i was wondering if anybody could recommend any books on photoshop color retouching???

thanks!
    "As my artist statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance."
    -Calvin

I don't know of any books, but a quick Google search came back with hundreds of free tutorials...
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

there is lots of books available of tuts for Photoshop, but i recommend you to give some time on photoshop, keep practicing there, color retouching is not so hard.

Comment

Define color retouching.

Comment

If you need a book then you should check out Scott Kelby. I believe it was D-Frag who posted about him several years ago which is how i learned of him. I have one of his books at home (a gift from someone) and I did learn some techniques from it. Just google his name and you will get all kinds of info about him.
          I could give you a dose
          but it would never come close
          to the rage built up inside of me
          fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by Drawing a Blank View Post
            If you need a book then you should check out Scott Kelby.
            I agree Scott Kelby is a genius when it comes to teaching photoshop. I joined his site for a year and learned bunches of new stuff I didn't know. Sadly, it was a bit pricey and I couldn't afford a second go at it.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X