Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to Logo critique
    kemingMatters
    Call me crazy but green is just one of those colours I don't want to see when I'm thinking about a grilled cheese or comfort food. IMHO I think your first iteration attempt was better and just need a...
    Today, 12:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Final Art Disclaimer
    PrintDriver
    The problem today is many clients and designers consider the printer's proof one more opportunity to proof read. The document you are having printed should be FINAL before it is sent to the printer. The...
    Today, 11:30 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Design Assignment
    PrintDriver
    A lot of people will not download a PDF from an unknown source. Especially with the recent rash of Cryptoware floating around. You'll get more response if you post an image.
    Today, 11:26 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Trouble Printing Correctly onto Labels, even with my own Template
    PrintDriver
    most printers have a border that cannot be infringed. Unless you have a borderless printer, you need to account for that. Usually the bottom border is wider than the other three too.

What...
    Today, 11:23 AM
  • kinner
    Reply to Advice for logo
    kinner
    Guys, thanks a lot for your feedback and comments! Really appreciated!
    Sorry I really don't get it how to quote everybody in one reply only, it keeps copying just one post instead of many.
    Today, 11:14 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert in Adobe Acrobat(pdf)

Hello:Can anyone help me to learn how to manipulate slides for my pdf presentation.I want to start a new pdf presentation using the first page & info page/last page of my current, in addition needing to re-arrange my pages. I found a link on youtube that I thought would work but I am not having any such luck how to make these changes.I am using vista and not sure why training tutorials are not working.Thank you for any assistance.

Have you got Acrobat Reader or Acrobat Professional?

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

adobe reader.

Comment

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/...ff-7cce.w.html

Grab the page thumbnail and move it where you want.

Comment

Yup. Tip: to duplicate a page, hold down Ctrl (Cmnd) while dragging.

Comment

alright I'm going 4 it now...wish me luck.

Comment

Okay, I'm stuck I am following directions from this page

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/...ff-7cc8.w.html

I got up to #2 now in the options menu I don't see anyting indicating page properities my only choices are: print, reduce or enlarge??? how do I get the page prop. box 2 open?

Comment

I thought you wanted to move pages around????

Comment

Yes Eugenetyson you are correct. I am merely trying to follow the steps that were sent to me via link.

Comment

Ok, i see what the problem is for some reason I'm not seeing 'navigation panels' I've tried F4 as well as view = nav panels = pages - which is clicked but only the thumb nails of my slides show I don't see anything else on the left side 4 me to choose from and i'm thinking that is why i can't do any action with my slides.

So whatever else i need 2 use 2 switch my slides around I have no access in order to do so...I also notice in help doc the slides show up with various numbers on the MAIN page on mine I'm only able 2 view just one slide at a time so I'm one BIG picture of current slide.

What am i doing wrong now?

Also, we're about to get hit with a major thunder storms so i might loose power for some time...if so i will check back when able.

Comment

Alright so I have now figured out how 2 make each slide show as individual slides with their indicated numbers however, its showing on the left hand side via my document vs in the center page as in the tutorial guide.

Also, I notice I am missing the 'create page thumbnail' symbol which is the diamond looking image.

Also when I click on pages to go to 'properities' my choices are only:

print, reduce & enlarge - I currently have it set to 'reduce' so i can see all thumbnails with corresponding numbers and yes, I have one slide highlighted first.

Why am i not able to pull up 'properties' as its not even indicating a option in order to do so - how can i manually pull it up?

Comment

Are you trying to edit content in your pdf? or just shuffle some pages around?
                        Design is not decoration.

Comment

First I want to shuffle some pages around.

Next task start a new slide using my cover sheet & last page which is my information page from current presentation.

Comment

The problem I am having is the properties dialogue box isn't giving me a option, its not even indicated when I click on 'menu.'

Comment

what option are you looking for? It kind of sounds like you are following a tutorial for acrobat professional and not reader though
                              Design is not decoration.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X