Music Related Graphics Books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Related Graphics Books

Does anyone know of any books relating to Graphic Design within the music industry particularly involved in Marketing and Promotion?

Many thanks. [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

yah I have a few that concentrate on poster art, and cd design, but I have them borrowed out and cant remember the name, Do a google search

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
      Reply to Best Laptop Model for graphic designer
      StudioMonkey
      When asked a similar question years ago my boss said 'Just buy the biggest, fastest, latest thing you can afford because in 6 months it will be obsolete'.
      Today, 08:46 AM
    • StudioMonkey
      Reply to What kind of music do you like?
      StudioMonkey
      I would struggle to get it down to eight genres - I like all kinds of music but I dislike a lot of stuff for various reasons.

Classical is another list.

From this list you can...
      Today, 08:36 AM
    • Andy Hunder
      Envato EU VAT problems. Need help!
      Andy Hunder
      Greetings!
      I am the freelance web designer doing projects in EU. Iíve done a lot of them for Envato.
      But recently it turned out that I might be a subject to EU tax authoritiesí investigation,...
      Today, 08:29 AM
    • Cosmo
      Reply to Best Laptop Model for graphic designer
      Cosmo
      Are you set on a laptop? You get so much more for your money with a desktop. And I hate the thought of doing any kind of serious design work on such a tiny screen.

But it depends on your...
      Today, 08:05 AM
    • HotButton
      Reply to Acrobat Pro DC problem
      HotButton
      Right.

Bulgaria called his fields "checkboxes," and his depiction looks like checkboxes, so I assumed they weren't Radio Buttons, but YES / NO boxes probably should be Radio Buttons...
      Today, 07:53 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X