Music Related Graphics Books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Related Graphics Books

Does anyone know of any books relating to Graphic Design within the music industry particularly involved in Marketing and Promotion?

Many thanks. [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

yah I have a few that concentrate on poster art, and cd design, but I have them borrowed out and cant remember the name, Do a google search

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
      Reply to Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
      HotButton
      Of course there is nothing wrong with using the tools you have available to their best effect. I happen to agree that in your position, Publisher is a good choice. Most pro designers wouldn't know this,...
      Today, 11:57 AM
    • chikisg84
      Hello guys!
      chikisg84
      I just wanted to drop a quick note to introduce myself. I have a barchelor's degree in graphic design and have been working in the industry and the same job for 13 years now. Lately I've been feeling...
      Today, 11:18 AM
    • B
      Reply to Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
      B
      For layout purposes, Publisher is certainly a step up from MS Word.

Professional designers generally stay away from Publisher because it largely consumer and office software that doesn't...
      Today, 11:15 AM
    • Fuzzy Onion
      Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
      Fuzzy Onion
      I work for a small education company. We produce a number of documents that are then made available for teachers to download via PDF. These are things like worksheets, readings, and instruction guides/user...
      Today, 10:38 AM
    • StudioMonkey
      Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
      StudioMonkey
      Neither Foil nor Varnish are done on a digital press - you would have to get your Business Cards printed Litho. For 100 cards this is always going to be expensive - you could probably get 2000 cards...
      Today, 09:38 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X