Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• jessica21
    Steampunk Tea Brand Logo Critique- Trying to choose final concept
    jessica21
    Hello All,

Background:
    I am making a logo for my boyfriend's tea company, Starlight Tea. It sells high quality loose leaf tea, will have a website, and be in a local cafe (it's more...
    Today, 05:52 AM
  • Buda
    How to cut down on meetings?
    Buda
    I have a client who I am going to design a book for. I met with her about 4-5 months ago to discuss. She emails me each month to tell me she hasn't advanced any further on the project. She's been overseas...
    Today, 05:25 AM
  • skribe
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    skribe
    It sounds to me like you are hitting a retina issue. When I look at your site the graphics look fine to me on my 25" monitor. I just googled "SquareSpace Retina Support" and quickly...
    Today, 05:24 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to First job out of college, totally overwhelmed and need advice
    Buda
    I have to add, please ask questions if you are unsure. Even confirmation is good so that you know you are on track.

I have a junior designer that never asks questions. He just battles through...
    Today, 04:38 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    Buda
    I agree with b, make the images the size you require, then save for web choosing a fairly high setting if that is important to you.
    Today, 04:34 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for specific font

Anyone know where I can find a font that consists of smilie faces? I need a happy face and a sad face. Preferrable as a font if possible...

Some drink from the fountain of knowledge while other's just gargle with it.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia"

Photography

try this: www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,8390,00.asp

I googled it.

if you can't say something nice, shut the hell up.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I guess I shoulda been more specific, I'm using a Mac, OSX. I'll do without unless customer really wants them in.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia"

Photography

Comment

OSX should recognize PC fonts - try and install it

You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs on this forum. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.
        Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
        http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do you have the font Apple Symbols installed?
          Do you have your OSX Character Palette running? There are two smiley faces showing in mine (one smiley one frowny) under Miscellaneous.
          You just looking for the two faces, right?

To get to your Character Palette go to System Preferences>International>Input Preferences and check off the US flag, the Character Palette and if you like the Keyboard viewer (Keycaps). A flag should appear in your menu bar. Click it and you can find all kinds of symbols very easily. Drag and drop.

PD is a grande format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Post Edited (PD) : 2/15/2005 11:55:47 PM GMT

Comment

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.
            As for PC fonts. I run Suitcase X1 and tried the PC font. No go....

Photography

Comment

I have a smily face font at home... I don't know the name off hand, but if noone gets back to you by tonight, I will get you the name.

What we are going to do here is go back,
              way back,
              back in time.

When the only people to exist were Troglodytes.
              cavemen,
              CAVEWOMEN,
              neanderthals,
              troglodytes.

i got a letter from the gubberment the other day...

Comment

Thanks... although the customer didnt' seem to mind that the smiley wasn't on the form.

Photography

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X