Looking for specific font

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for specific font

Anyone know where I can find a font that consists of smilie faces? I need a happy face and a sad face. Preferrable as a font if possible...

Some drink from the fountain of knowledge while other's just gargle with it.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia"

Photography

try this: www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,8390,00.asp

I googled it.

if you can't say something nice, shut the hell up.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I guess I shoulda been more specific, I'm using a Mac, OSX. I'll do without unless customer really wants them in.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia"

Photography

Comment

OSX should recognize PC fonts - try and install it

You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs on this forum. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.
        Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
        http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do you have the font Apple Symbols installed?
          Do you have your OSX Character Palette running? There are two smiley faces showing in mine (one smiley one frowny) under Miscellaneous.
          You just looking for the two faces, right?

To get to your Character Palette go to System Preferences>International>Input Preferences and check off the US flag, the Character Palette and if you like the Keyboard viewer (Keycaps). A flag should appear in your menu bar. Click it and you can find all kinds of symbols very easily. Drag and drop.

PD is a grande format digital print dude. His advice/opinions may not apply to the 4color/offset/web world of printing

Post Edited (PD) : 2/15/2005 11:55:47 PM GMT

Comment

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.
            As for PC fonts. I run Suitcase X1 and tried the PC font. No go....

Photography

Comment

I have a smily face font at home... I don't know the name off hand, but if noone gets back to you by tonight, I will get you the name.

What we are going to do here is go back,
              way back,
              back in time.

When the only people to exist were Troglodytes.
              cavemen,
              CAVEWOMEN,
              neanderthals,
              troglodytes.

i got a letter from the gubberment the other day...

Comment

Thanks... although the customer didnt' seem to mind that the smiley wasn't on the form.

Photography

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• calebninja
                  Reply to Design from Illustrator/Feedback
                  calebninja
                  Well a big issue with the school I attended was that each class was 5.5 weeks long. I only had one class that touched on packaging design and it was about midway through my time there. I honestly don't...
                  Today, 10:51 AM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to Particles 3d o Photoshop?
                  PanToshi
                  Hi Demi and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
                  Today, 10:23 AM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to Need help with making lights - Photoshop CS5
                  PanToshi
                  Hi 2715 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
                  Today, 10:22 AM
                • MareC
                  Reply to My own website, your own critiques
                  MareC
                  That's good to know. ; ) As a Web designer you will probably want to let the client know when a font is not technically appropriate for a website. When I explain to clients why we shouldn't use a desktop...
                  Today, 10:20 AM
                • deminds
                  Particles 3d o Photoshop?
                  deminds
                  Hi guys!
                  I'm new to this forum, congratulations for the high level of the post!
                  I have a question:
                  These illustrations were created with Photoshop or 3D particles?

http...
                  Today, 10:17 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X