Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Sheesko
    Reply to My logo as a designer
    Sheesko
    Is there some reason why you wouldn't use the avatar we see here as your logo, with your name below or beside it in a solid sans font when needed? I think the avatar is great and would make a terrific...
    Today, 02:22 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to critique my branding attempt
    vaprarts
    I was thinking of sizes all the way down to a favicon 16px x 16px Ill hop back on the sketching.. Im less worried about the branding now as i realize i dont need it.. At the same time being its for myself...
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • sybli
    Comment on How well do you see color? (fun & games)
    sybli
    Lol, yeah, you have one minute to get as many as you can . But I'm not surprised the cookies won. The always wi..*nom* *nom* *nom*.
    Yesterday, 09:52 PM
  • Ryukori
    Hello GDF
    Ryukori
    Hello everyone, I'm from Canada and I've been completing graphics requests for over 3 years. I mainly use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator software.
    Yesterday, 09:33 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Friend as a client - problem
    <b>
    You know, I wouldn't really consider it a complete loss. Looking back, I made some mistakes early in my career that cost me money. At the time, I was upset, but the money I've saved by heeding what I...
    Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know this font?????

Hi All

I came across this font i want to use but have no idea what its called and where to get it.

If anyone can help i'd really appreciate it...

Cheers

Paul

I didn't know it in the other thread. Please be patient and don't double post. Do you have a larger sample that shows more? That might be helpful.

Also, have you tried www.whatthefont.com or www.identifont.com?

if you can't say something nice, shut the hell up.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Sorry for the double post, im new on here.....

Yeah ive tried those sites with no joy....Ive enlarged the image too if its helps...

Comment

unfortunately, many of us are at work right now... give these guys a little time, and I'm sure someone will be able to help you. They're a pretty knowledgable bunch.

Do you have a sample of the font that shows more letters? It can be pretty tough to get a match from one character.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum! [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/cheers.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Morea....

Ive only got 2 letters! I know it doesnt really help too much, ive spent hours searching...maybe i need to change my design!

I appreciate most of the guys here are at work (Im on UK time), if anyone helps thats cool, if not then Plan B.....

Thanks again.....

Comment

not sure if you've tried this or not... I went to www.google.com and ran a search for 'rounded font' then looked at the images displayed... that gave me some samples to review... I didn't see it right off, but you could experiment with your search terms and see if you can find it that way.

I'm guessing that redrawing it with the pen tool is out of the question because you need other characters, right?

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Comment

'It's evil! Evil I tell yuh! EEEE-VULLL!!!'

('Course, I say that about all fonts)

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X