Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Comment on Some feedback for my work
    B
    Just a possibly faulty opinion on my part, but I think that you just wrote a prime example of one difference between a Canadian and U.S. viewpoint. Canadians value cooperation and working toward the common...
    Today, 07:16 PM
  • B
    Reply to Programmer's Dilemma
    B
    I've never read any evidence that staying up late can cause hair loss, so I'm a bit skeptical. I stay up late, usually work during that time, am under a ton of stress, have been doing it for decades and...
    Today, 06:53 PM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Illustrator file pixelates when exported as png
    HotButton
    Yes, it is exactly the equivalent of an image made in Photoshop. That is not a malfunction. Rasterized is rasterized.

PNG is a raster-only format. A PNG exported from an Illustrator vector...
    Today, 06:51 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Illustrator file pixelates when exported as png
    kemingMatters
    You can place an AI in photoshop as a smart object, which keeps the vector intact.

The quality depends on what you intend to use it for at what size compared to the size you are exporting...
    Today, 06:51 PM
  • Rabia Ashfaq
    Comment on Illustrator file pixelates when exported as png
    Rabia Ashfaq
    Yes but in my case the quality is very poor. It's equivalent to an image made in Photoshop. And plus, if I use SVG, can I then import it in PS?
    Today, 06:42 PM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Albums Graphic Designer

Im a photo album graphic designer, I also do photo retouching, I am looking for a job, where can i look for one? i dont know where to start

Hi Eli8 and welcome to GDF. Are you looking for a full time job or freelance clients?

Full time, you should look in your local job classified ad websites/papers. If there are no jobs advertised, then put together a few of your best works and contact local businesses that might hire a photo album designer.

If you are looking for freelance work, what have you tried so far? Do you have a website for people to find you?

Please read these important threads posted HERE and HERE. They will explain a lot about how the forum runs, from the rules and regulations to frequently discussed topics to the background on some of our inside jokes.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

What do you mean by "photo album graphic designer"? Do you mean like actual photo albums that people keep photographs in?
      http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

contact with me goodeanderson@hotmail.com, i may offer you a job

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X