Photo Albums Graphic Designer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Albums Graphic Designer

Im a photo album graphic designer, I also do photo retouching, I am looking for a job, where can i look for one? i dont know where to start

Hi Eli8 and welcome to GDF. Are you looking for a full time job or freelance clients?

Full time, you should look in your local job classified ad websites/papers. If there are no jobs advertised, then put together a few of your best works and contact local businesses that might hire a photo album designer.

If you are looking for freelance work, what have you tried so far? Do you have a website for people to find you?

Please read these important threads posted HERE and HERE. They will explain a lot about how the forum runs, from the rules and regulations to frequently discussed topics to the background on some of our inside jokes.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

What do you mean by "photo album graphic designer"? Do you mean like actual photo albums that people keep photographs in?
      http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

contact with me goodeanderson@hotmail.com, i may offer you a job

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Arry
          Comment on CorelDraw literature
          Arry
          Thank you! I have eight, so I hope this helps.
          Today, 12:25 PM
        • Arry
          Comment on Hi all!
          Arry
          Thank you! I will read the rules of the forum in the nearest future.
          Today, 12:21 PM
        • B
          Reply to Logo Refresh for a Business Technology Company.
          B
          Just tried looking up ATS and found at least half a dozen business technology companies on the web named ATS. I couldn't find this one, though.

Anyway, if it were my company, which of course...
          Today, 11:35 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Comment on Copyright issue?
          KitchWitch
          You can tell them that someone always manages to get away with theft (yes, start calling it theft), but that doesn't make it okay. Remind them that if they choose to steal, they risk a cease & desist,...
          Today, 07:45 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Hi all!
          KitchWitch
          Hi Arry and welcome to GDF.

Click on your name in a post to go to your information page. Once there, you should be able to click on your avatar marker to change it.

We ask all...
          Today, 07:41 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X