No announcement yet.

Photo Albums Graphic Designer

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Albums Graphic Designer

Im a photo album graphic designer, I also do photo retouching, I am looking for a job, where can i look for one? i dont know where to start

Hi Eli8 and welcome to GDF. Are you looking for a full time job or freelance clients?

Full time, you should look in your local job classified ad websites/papers. If there are no jobs advertised, then put together a few of your best works and contact local businesses that might hire a photo album designer.

If you are looking for freelance work, what have you tried so far? Do you have a website for people to find you?

Please read these important threads posted HERE and HERE. They will explain a lot about how the forum runs, from the rules and regulations to frequently discussed topics to the background on some of our inside jokes.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

What do you mean by "photo album graphic designer"? Do you mean like actual photo albums that people keep photographs in?

contact with me, i may offer you a job

Latest Topics

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Looking for mentor
          The trouble I've found with most blogs and youtube channels is that it can be difficult to separate the good from the bad. Even Lynda and Adobe have a few really bad tutorials regarding logo design that...
          Today, 04:03 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to How could I get the experience needed for this job....
          As a freelance graphic designer, the way you would get the experience commissioning artwork is by doing it for your own clients. Commissioning artwork is actually fairly easy and it's no big deal...once...
          Today, 03:57 AM
        • Lord Daz
          Reply to PS - FX effects
          Lord Daz
          HotButton thanks a lot for your fantastic explanation! You really helped me alot!

Today, 03:55 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to critique for student work!
          Bridges to Wellbeing...
          Fall colors to represent the vitality of life? Wouldn't spring colors be more appropriate? That orange gradient is bad form. It will make having that done as embroidery or...
          Today, 03:33 AM
        • B
          Reply to Orthography
          Orthography is the set of spelling and punctuation conventions associated with the written form of a language. For example, the following two sentences show differences between British and American o...
          Yesterday, 08:45 PM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings