Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Best software for my new font?
    PanToshi
    Hi rosannak and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 06:23 PM
  • rosannak
    Best software for my new font?
    rosannak
    Hello !

I am creating a font and I need your guys' help with the software I have to use.

I am making a font that consists out of images. And I'm looking for software to connect...
    Today, 05:32 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hey there everybody!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Gill and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 05:30 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Question about website creation
    KitchWitch
    Hi Pixelw3 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 05:28 PM
  • G.J.
    Hey there everybody!
    G.J.
    Insert general greeting here, hi, hello! Call me Gill. I'm a graphic design student (or rather, a Fine Arts student scrambling to get into graphic design) from the American Midwest, hoping to break into...
    Today, 04:20 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X