Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kayekaye
    Reply to Particles 3d o Photoshop?
    Kayekaye
    There are plug ins for 3d particle generations in PS but I don't know anything about them. More for After Effects. Are they high res for print production? Aren't they designed more for animation, gaming...
    Today, 01:14 PM
  • designzombie
    Comment on Communication Design Subforum
    designzombie
    MarComm was meant to bridge the gap between people who knew how to do market research and people who know how to communicate. But that just creates silos and causes jockeying for position. It's part of...
    Today, 01:11 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Communication Design Subforum
    PrintDriver
    MarComm and just plain Comm are considered two separate fields too. Still can't figure out why.
    There seems to be a very tenuous line drawn at the manufacturing/visual boundary.
    Could be that...
    Today, 01:00 PM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Design from Illustrator/Feedback
    HotButton
    All true, but it's also part of the reason I think it's a very broad area. Continue through Walmart to the receiving docks and stockrooms at the back of the store where everything is still freight-boxed...
    Today, 01:00 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Student Government Logo
    HotButton
    I like the concept too...runs rings around the old one. But there's something about the horn shape. Look at more examples including the old logo, where the horns are a bit longer, more slender, and curve...
    Today, 12:55 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X