Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for old Photoshop filter....

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am looking for an old filter that pre dates Create Suite.

The filter is called Vortex Tiling.

The effect is to take a flat image and transform it into a cylinder and you can adjust the vanishing point. It is a pretty cool effect.

This filter was not part of the Photoshop program filters it was an add on. I have been searching for a long time and have not found the filter. Nor have I found a tutorial that teaches this effect.

Can anyone help out

That wasn't a native Photoshop filter, it was a plug-in designed by Kai Power Tools. I'm not sure if they're even around still.

Comment

I believe it's called Hyper Tiling now and KPT has it in a filter pack for $99

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...5#tabview=tab1

Comment

Kai's Power Tools.. wow. I remember playing with the first version of that before the turn of the millenium. Old-school stuff.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bilberryblue
          Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
          Bilberryblue
          Thanks for the reply. The one who told me this already played the game, and he said that a puzzle would appear once changed to b and w. He said a graphic artist or an app could do this.

Today, 10:41 AM
        • kemingMatters
          Comment on Photography peeps, I need your help!
          kemingMatters
          You might be able to do something with a photocopier, as some colours dropout (yellows) and others turn darker than you'd think
          Today, 10:06 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
          KitchWitch
          Hi Bilberryblue and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
          Today, 09:20 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to ROOTS Logo
          KitchWitch
          Hi Biabarrackus and welcome to GDF.

This thread is over ten years old, but thanks for the input.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain...
          Today, 09:18 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
          KitchWitch
          Hi Arka and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
          Today, 09:16 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X