Print-Friendly CSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print-Friendly CSS

I thought I'd share this with everyone else- I have a darker website theme that I've made so I'm using this as a guide to make it more print friendly for those whom want to have a hard copy of the website without killing their toner/ ink.

http://printstylesheet.com/

Very cool. I'm creating a new website for myself, and I will have to include that.

Thanks,
    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lord Daz
      Illustrator: "colored" grain effect?
      Lord Daz
      Hi

I would like add a "retro style" to to my illustration with a grain effect. How could I have a "colored" grain effect? I apply a gradient (from red to white) to my...
      Today, 07:55 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to help with identifying pattern
      PrintDriver
      It's probably a gray camouflage stock texture multiplied over a burlap texture multiplied over vector art of bricks.
      You can get gray camo textures just about any stock site.
      For example,...
      Today, 07:16 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Logo Idea I'm playing with
      KitchWitch
      Hi First and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Yesterday, 06:57 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
      KitchWitch
      Hi Lednik and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Yesterday, 06:56 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Logo Idea I'm playing with
      PrintDriver
      I wouldn't even try using the tire for an A.
      Incorporate it in another way.
      That doesn't look like vector art. Photoshop? Either way you might have issues with the way that tire is illustrated...
      Yesterday, 03:09 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X