Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• J4v3rt
    Logo for coaching business
    J4v3rt
    Hello,

Logo for my life-coaching company.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Honest and constructive critique is also very important for me.

Why butterflies?
    Today, 06:01 PM
  • Mr.Mag00
    Missing fonts...
    Mr.Mag00
    I'm running Windows 8.1 on a high-end computer. Suddenly the drop-down list of fonts in Illustrator CC has changed! Many or all of the fonts I need, are missing, and there are lots of other fonts in...
    Today, 05:17 PM
  • Mr.Mag00
    Reply to Gaussian blur changing with image size!
    Mr.Mag00
    There are holes in my knowledge. I am quite disorganized. I'm severely dyslexic... so when I run into a roadblock, I just do whatever I can to get around it... even if it means using something like...
    Today, 04:49 PM
  • BOXED
    Would appreciate some feedback on logo
    BOXED
    Starting a new project website for print designers!

I want to share the latest news on design trends, tips, tutorials, free print design templates. I want to focus purely on the print design...
    Today, 03:41 PM
  • alansmms
    Finding good music theme for website developing even if have to buy rights….
    alansmms
    I’m trying to get hold of good music theme/themes for my site. But I having a hard time finding music that fit even paid stuff. Hope someone here can help with leads to place that have it.
    Today, 03:10 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print-Friendly CSS

I thought I'd share this with everyone else- I have a darker website theme that I've made so I'm using this as a guide to make it more print friendly for those whom want to have a hard copy of the website without killing their toner/ ink.

http://printstylesheet.com/

Very cool. I'm creating a new website for myself, and I will have to include that.

Thanks,
    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X