Print-Friendly CSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print-Friendly CSS

I thought I'd share this with everyone else- I have a darker website theme that I've made so I'm using this as a guide to make it more print friendly for those whom want to have a hard copy of the website without killing their toner/ ink.

http://printstylesheet.com/

Very cool. I'm creating a new website for myself, and I will have to include that.

Thanks,
    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FrontEndDev99
      music distracting?
      FrontEndDev99
      Do you find music distracting when trying to work? I do ok if it's music with no words...like jazz/cocktail piano, but anything else has me pulling my hair out if I'm working...
      Today, 10:31 AM
    • FrontEndDev99
      html5 video tags confusing...
      FrontEndDev99
      Trying to figure out why there needs to be 3 video formats declared when using the html5 video tag? can someone explain this to me please?
      Today, 10:16 AM
    • Cosmo
      Reply to Which go juice?
      Cosmo
      Neither. Rockstar and stuff like that makes me sick just thinking about it. I love the smell of coffee, but can't stand the taste. I really want to like it. I've tried all the different variations. None...
      Today, 10:12 AM
    • Designia
      Reply to Where to learn illustrator?
      Designia
      You need to find a video that covers the toolbox, find out what each tool does, then go from there....
      Today, 10:03 AM
    • FrontEndDev99
      Which go juice?
      FrontEndDev99
      Ok devs, Rockstar or coffee?
      Today, 09:57 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X