Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concept query - Famous commercial

Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone is old enough to remember (80's, so not that old)... a commercial that was aired I think relating to a cosmetic brand.

The shots were of a white orchid being spray painted with blue paint to a dark background. It was accompanied by classical music.

I think it may be Simple 'Not perfumed, not coloured just kind' but I can't seem to find a clip or even a reference to it anywhere online.

Would really love to get a link to it re a project i'm doing. It was stylistically an amazing piece of work.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Obsidian86
    Reply to Time for a UX overhaul...opinions welcome
    Obsidian86
    The site looks very impersonal and quasi-professional to me. I don't know how to explain it very well, but I'll try.

It's like if you get an email for some "as sold on TV product",...
    Today, 07:03 PM
  • theberto
    How to align text with Indesign
    theberto
    Hi everyone, I am currently writing my CV using Indesign, I was making a kind of table with some different textbox. I wanted to Align the text in the center of the box (not just considering the line but...
    Today, 04:59 PM
  • 3wCorner
    Reply to Time for a UX overhaul...opinions welcome
    3wCorner
    1) Is the design too hokey pokey in home/portfolio, does it engage?
    2) Is the font off-ish, or does it look a bit basic?

1. Your design is simple. Maybe it will engage customers....
    Today, 04:36 PM
  • 3wCorner
    Reply to adding video file in HTML5
    3wCorner
    Use <video>element like the example below where
    width="320" is your width and can be edited
    height="240" is your height and can be edited
    movie.mp4 and movie.ogg
    Today, 04:24 PM
  • 3wCorner
    Reply to My own website, your own critiques vol2
    3wCorner
    Do not use the same images in your front pages. Use different images for different sections. Don't use too much effect in photos. Sometimes simplicity in design makes it more readable and interesting....
    Today, 04:18 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X