No announcement yet.

Consumer die-cutting machines

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consumer die-cutting machines

We seem to get a number of questions about consumer die-cut machines like the Craft Robo, Silhouette and Cricut, so I thought I'd stick this here.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Latest Topics

• designzombie
    Reply to Welcome back!
    I thought Adobe bought out the forum to silence all the badmouthing of their brand I've been doing lately.
    Today, 07:20 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Drawing tablets
    I know you want a new tablet but did you try updating the drivers and doing all the PC "click this" and "uncheck that" that comes with it? There was a known driver problem with the...
    Today, 06:59 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to E-book Cover Design color profile
    If the client is already thinking ahead to paper publishing, wouldn't you want to create a file that accommodates that?
    I suppose, if they are willing to pay, one could do the RGB first, then check...
    Today, 06:23 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Got a job in an advertising agency and it's... extremely boring?
    Which is why I no longer design.
    And why we keep blindfolds, nose clips and tongs next to the printer

(just kidding.)
    Today, 06:11 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to E-book Cover Design color profile
    Hi Scorpion and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 03:54 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us