Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• RCdublin
    Design Student Introduction
    RCdublin
    Hello everyone. I'm a design student in Dublin Ireland and I've just discovered the forum.

Looking forward to meet everyone and share ideas and tips.

There's a little...
    Today, 09:41 PM
  • misplacedVTer
    Reply to Graphic Design tutorials
    misplacedVTer
    Lynda is good for learning how to use design programs, not how to go about designing things....
    Today, 09:36 PM
  • misplacedVTer
    Comment on Anyone else only have a diploma┬┐?
    misplacedVTer
    @StudioMonkey
    The problem is that most places get SO many applications for a job posting that automatically weeding out the people without a degree becomes a way to pare the number down to something...
    Today, 09:31 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to RIP: The Necrology Thread
    Cosmo
    The name may not mean much to a lot of you, but just found out Steve Hed - one of the pioneers in bicycle wheel design - passed away today. I ride a set of his wheels on my race bike.

ht...
    Today, 08:56 PM
  • justproud2b
    General Branding (Re-branding)
    justproud2b
    Hello All,

I ended up finding this website in a search for information help to my issue. I need people for a sounding board. I'm trying to rebrand myself and I am struggling with a direction...
    Today, 08:31 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consumer die-cutting machines

We seem to get a number of questions about consumer die-cut machines like the Craft Robo, Silhouette and Cricut, so I thought I'd stick this here.

http://alittlehut.blogspot.com/2011/...-should-i.html
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X