Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Font Subcription Service....is it worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Subcription Service....is it worth it?

I am considering subscribing to a subscription service from Clipart.com that allows me to download images, clipart, and fonts for a certain period of time.

Has anyone on this forum ever used this service? Is it worth the price? I am mostly interested in the font collections. If there is a better service that someone knows of, I am open to suggestions.

Nick

www.crealities.com

welcome to the forum, cloudbrk. sorry, but i can't help. worst case scenario - you pay the 1 week fee to start, then extend it if you're enjoying the service. you could download over 5,000 fonts for $15. but then, what fonts are they? no good downloading rubbish for any price.

anyone else?

::Whap'pen?::</font>

Comment

Yea...that is what I was thinking too, but I just wanted to pop a post to see if anyone had used the service before. I may just go ahead and try the week service...when I do, I will be sure to post a report to let everyone know whether it seems like a good resource or not.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X