Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Online Design Tool - Laying Images onto Photographs??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Online Design Tool - Laying Images onto Photographs??

hi there,

i am trying to locate any free online software that will allow me to place images onto existing photographs in a professional manner.

For example - to apply simple visuals of branding to the photograph of the inside of a shop to visually demonstrate how some point of sale, branding collateral may look.

I am not a designer but would be capable of creating these visuals if I could get my hands on the right software.

I have tried using paint and as you can imagine the results are poor.

Thanks a million...

Regards,
    Rob

to apply simple visuals of branding to the photograph of the inside of a shop to visually demonstrate how some point of sale, branding collateral may look.
    Where is the branding collateral coming from?
    Are you designing that?
    Quite honestly, professionally, this type of visual aid is done in Photoshop...though I've seen it done in Vectorworks and AutoCad too...

Comment

http://pixlr.com/

Comment

While a free alternative may be available, I'm more concerned with why someone is
        a. asking what software to use to do this, and
        b. if they are offering 'professional' services without this knowledge...

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lone_Peanut
          Reply to Student Government Logo
          Lone_Peanut
          You're totally right, they are not necessarily representing students for legal purposes. However, their primary objective is to advocate and oversee issues that pertain to bettering the student body....
          Today, 11:28 PM
        • B
          Reply to Student Government Logo
          B
          I like the mark and the arrangement of type looks very governmental. The shield is integrated nicely into the helmet, but I don't really understand its purpose. You mentioned it injecting a "feel...
          Today, 10:45 PM
        • B
          Reply to Save As in CSS
          B
          Save what, the page itself to a file of some kind, like the source code or a PDF? Or do you want trigger a download of some kind?

CSS can't really do much of anything other than tell a browser...
          Today, 10:33 PM
        • PanToshi
          Reply to What is your Creative Block remedy?
          PanToshi
          Hi Rush and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
          Today, 09:43 PM
        • PanToshi
          Reply to Need critique for logo
          PanToshi
          Hi Bemi and welcome to GDF.

Is it a good thing to represent yourself as having ''no thoughts''? Or am I misunderstanding your explanation of the word ''beminciu''.

We ask all...
          Today, 09:42 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X