landscape images / free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landscape images / free

I found this by pure chance, the photos are breathtaking and there is just an attribution requirement, I am sure that a proper image rights payment could get rid of it. I was - for example - on the pictures of Namibia, they are absolutely amazing.

http://www.imagea.org
    "There is hope in honest error; none in the icy perfections of the mere stylist."
    C.R.M.

You can also try http://www.sxc.hu/ ... some of the photographers do the creative commons thing there too.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kemingMatters
      Comment on Alternative software to Indesign & Illustrator
      kemingMatters
      out of curiosity, what do you find weird about their output formats? What is an example of something that you find wrong with the software? Just curious as I'm considering checking it out.
      Today, 08:28 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Will someone critique my portfolio? (and my website if you have the time?)
      PrintDriver
      Your link does not work.

I wouldn't hire you if you've never used InDesign.
      Today, 07:29 PM
    • spyrocc
      Hi
      spyrocc
      Hi good people of GDF.
      My name is Alex Gudino and I'm trying really really hard to be really really good at design. I have no formal education and hope my drive and determination to improve make...
      Today, 05:41 PM
    • Carlo
      Reply to Alternative software to Indesign & Illustrator
      Carlo
      Some things are wrong with affinity software, but some things are better conceived than Illustrator and Photoshop. They are working on a Indesign alternative. Their Photoshop and Illustrator alternatives...
      Today, 05:19 PM
    • landcat
      Reply to Hi Everyone!
      landcat
      Sorry about the small font i may have accidentally changed something.

i am currently working on getting my associates degree in graphic design. i have learned alot tutorials and from others....
      Today, 04:46 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X