Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Looking for high end examples of brochure and annual report design Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for high end examples of brochure and annual report design

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites that have examples of high-end brochure and annual report design. Ive been given an open canvas to play with at work and need to come up with something very, very good.

Cheers,
    Joel

Hi Joel, welcome to the forum!

From what I understand, you may have better luck finding samples of annual reports and such at your local library. It's worth a try!

Good luck!
    morea

[I]The more people I meet, the more I love my cats.</A>
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Hello Joel, welcome to the forum. You may want to visit websites of some fortune 500 companies and se if they have their annual reports online. Some companies will and some companies won't, but it is worth a shot and fairly easy. Most of the reports I have seen online are PDF files and it will take a minute or so to download, but again it is easy and painless.

Good luck.

blah blah blah blah blah blah
      I could give you a dose
      but it would never come close
      to the rage built up inside of me
      fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy

Comment

Try Aquent Click on the MArketing and Creative services link and check out the portfolio. They have a variety of materials there for inspiration.

Comment

Joel,

Here's an idea for an annual report...

In the past we had designed and printed the standard high-end expensive-as-hell-to-print annual report (We're a healthcare system by the way) but from market research we had done we found that noone read the damn thing...financial information is boring!!!. We were spending $20k+ to print 10,000 reports that were being thrown away. Screw that! Time for a new plan.

What is one thing that most people read? Newspapers. This year we did the report as an 8-page mini-newspaper. We packed it full of stories, full color pictures and condensed the financials down to fit into the center double-truck. We had a local newspaper print it, fold it and then distribute it to all of the other newspapers in our region. It was inserted into weekly, bi-weekly and daily papers and sent out.

This time around, rather than send the report to 10,000 select people in our region, we were able to send it to every household in our region (200,000 homes). The total project cost us less than $15k. Well worth the money. You get tons of coverage.

Just an idea.

-Idaho
          'You want it when? Ok, no problem. Excuse me while I pull the magic wand out of my ass!'
          You want it when!? Well in that case, let me pull my magic wand out of my ass and take care of that for you.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X