Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for "wrestling style" graphic art

Hello people.
    I want to know where i could find "wrestling style" graphic art, you know masked wrestlers, rings, billboards, and things you find in a wrestling match environment.
    It's a cartoonish-like, retro style. I hope i'm making sense.
    I'm trying to find an example in the web but so far i've had no luck, i'm gonna keep trying though, but in the meantime maybe someone catchs my drift and has some examples.

Thank you.<!-- / message -->

google.

[I]The more people I meet, the more I love my cats.</A>
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Yeah i've tried Google, but maybe it's the term i'm using or something, i've had no luck so far.

'wrestling graphic design', 'wrestling graphics','wrestling graphic art'.

Comment

I thought that kind of retro look is making more of a comeback in mexico and japan, maybe that lead will help...i could be wrong tho, i'm not a fan

Comment

Yeah it's that 60's or 70's mexico wrestling graphic style, and yes japan has a similar style.
          Thanks for the reply.

Comment

you could try searching 'wrestling art' and check out the images google brings up. BUT - fair warning - it's going to bring up some R-rated stuff too! [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

[I]The more people I meet, the more I love my cats.</A>
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kool
              Reply to Illustrator question
              Kool
              It was just a logo that the designer modified the text by covering up bits here and there, super lazy as some designers tend to be. It would have taken forever to do it one by one. Ended up taking less...
              Today, 03:07 PM
            • PrintDriver
              PrintDriver
              What Kem said.
              Doing them one at a time using pathfinder to subtract (minus front) is probably safer so you can keep an eye on the stacking order.

In the pathfinder palette, open up...
              Today, 02:49 PM
            • Kool
              Kool
              Perfect! I knew it was something simple. I was trying to use the "Path" in the "Objects" menu instead of the pathfinder toolbox Duh LOL All I had to do was select everything and use...
              Today, 02:49 PM
            • kemingMatters
              kemingMatters
              You could try Select > Same > Fill Color to get all of the boxes, then convert them to a compound shape and use pathfinder to subtract. However depending on the way the document is made the best...
              Today, 02:36 PM
            • kemingMatters
              Reply to Diamond Logo Finalists -Need Opinion on Style route?
              kemingMatters
              Truly, none of these feel complete. I'm also not sure if there is an intended superman reference, for me, it's definitely present in all of them....
              Today, 02:31 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X