Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Intuos Tablet Users - anyway to map Adobe "ink dropper" tool to pen or tablet? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Death By Micromanagement- Advice Needed
    B
    How about...
    "Hi Amy (or whatever her name is). Do you have time to chat? I have something that's bugging me. (A little small talk, then to the point.) I was hired over a year ago as a designer, and
    Today, 01:03 AM
  • B
    Reply to Do small businesses need to register their logo?
    B
    I never bring it up, but sometimes clients have done so. I'll explain my viewpoint, then advise them to see an attorney about it if they really want to register it.

Just an observation, but...
    Yesterday, 11:53 PM
  • B
    Reply to Does "Name in Cursive" count as a logo?
    B
    A logo is pretty much anything someone calls a logo. Of course it might not be an especially good logo, but that's another matter. As for script logotypes, there are plenty of them. I mean, think Coca-Cola,...
    Yesterday, 11:48 PM
  • B
    Reply to Hello :)
    B
    Hi BKR, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members.A few...
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • Rubella
    Does "Name in Cursive" count as a logo?
    Rubella
    Hey, guys.

A client wants me to design them a basic business card. They have no logo for their business so I asked if they wanted me to design one. They said no, just their name in "flowing...
    Yesterday, 11:38 PM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intuos Tablet Users - anyway to map Adobe "ink dropper" tool to pen or tablet?

I just received an Intuos 4 medium tablet. It's great, but the one and only frustration is how cumbersome it is to click tool selections. Typically, even with a mouse, I wouldn't click these at all - I'd use hotkeys. However, it's awkward using both a keyboard and an Intuos, since combined, they take up lots of desk space. I'd like to do everything from my Intuos, so I need it to have better Adobe tool hotkey support.

Is there anyway to accomplish this? If not, what setup do you Intuos users find most comfortable for speed?
    David Scott: Graphic & Web Design.
    www.davidjscott.com

Have you set up your Expresskeys? Here's a tutorial.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Wh0a... I love this tablet. I can't believe I missed that feature. I didn't think to look inside the program's folder - I just assumed it'd be in the icon tray, like where the "flicks" icon is.

The words lit up on the Intuos even change based on what I denote in the "description!" Incredible.

Thanks for the link budafist. That was extremely helpful.
      David Scott: Graphic & Web Design.
      www.davidjscott.com

Comment

Glad to help. Funny thing is, I've never even played with an Intuos before.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X