X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% free To Use resources

Thought I would share some really awesome Sites I found/ Been using.

http://all-silhouettes.com/

http://www.fontsquirrel.com/

http://www.sxc.hu/

All these Sites are 100% Royalty free and can be used for whatever you want.

I have used font squirrel before. It is good.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Cool, I've tried sxc too. It's good for basic stuff you don't mind everyone else on Earth using.
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Microswede View Post
        Cool, I've tried sxc too. It's good for basic stuff you don't mind everyone else on Earth using.
        depends on how you use it

Comment

Yup, I've used each of those sites in the past.

They do have some nice stuff, but be careful, not all of the EULAs actually allow for commercial use. Some state that they are for Personal Use Only, so be sure to read them all before downloading.

Comment

Originally posted by JMV Design View Post
            ... be careful, not all of the EULAs actually allow for commercial use. Some state that they are for Personal Use Only, so be sure to read them all before downloading.
            I never use free sites, primarily for this reason. The time to research & confirm, coupled with the overuse does not work for my business plan.
            Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

But... for things like psd parties and goofing off, it's fun!

OP, Did you see the Ultimate Resource Thread on this board? There's a load of stuff to check out. Enjoy!
              Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

http://www.sxc.hu/

Careful with this one. There are a few different License agreements on the site. Some are completely free, others....not so much. They will allow you to do what you want for personal reasons, but commercial gets sticky and different. I'm not suggesting that you don't use them. I am suggesting that you be careful and make sure to read what you agree to.
                "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Originally posted by budafist View Post
                  I have used font squirrel before. It is good.
                  Font Squirrel is great, also when you're developing a website and want to use @font-face!

Comment

Jeez printchesco. You have quite the penchant for replying to random old posts like once a week. Weird.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Eh, we encuorage new members to look around and get to know us. Gotta dig in somewhere.
                      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I guess he's just behind a bit.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Holy Necromancing threads, Batman!!!!!!!!!!
                          "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X