For new graduates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For new graduates

I heard this on "All Things Considered" on the way home this evening and thought I'd post it here.

For Nervous Seniors, Some Pre-Graduation Advice
    www.npr.org
    For a generation filled with uncertainty about the future, what can millenials rely on after they toss their mortarboards in the air? Professor and author Mitchell Zuckoff offers some advice for college students as they enter post-grad life.
    http://www.npr.org/2011/12/12/143586...el?sc=fb&cc=fp
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

of course ! but i have decided before the toss.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Salon Logo
      PrintDriver
      I'll mention too that most stock image EULA's usually forbid use in logos. Might want to check your stock image license before proceeding.
      Today, 11:51 AM
    • axylexu
      New in Here
      axylexu
      Hi there, I'm Alex . I started photography when i was 14 . That means 13 years ago. I'm not a pro . I use a Nikon D5300 Body with 18-55mm 1:3,5-5,6 g vr II lens , AF-S Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8G. I started to...
      Today, 11:05 AM
    • Craig B
      Reply to Nice to meet you from MOROCCO
      Craig B
      Welcome to the forum. As far as I know, sharing a link to your portfolio is certainly ok. However, advertising links are not ok.
      Today, 09:16 AM
    • Biggs097
      Reply to Anyone know what font this is?
      Biggs097
      Looks like a novelty typeface. The base of it is essentially Copperplate. With someones personal twist to it. It also has elements from a typeface called Copper Penny, particularly the bits within the...
      Today, 08:58 AM
    • Biggs097
      Reply to Logo Design for my company
      Biggs097
      It's very important to consider how a piece of art will be produced. If you're like me, through my time as a graphics major in college, print production wasn't a big topic topic of discussion. Where as...
      Today, 08:44 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X