For new graduates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For new graduates

I heard this on "All Things Considered" on the way home this evening and thought I'd post it here.

For Nervous Seniors, Some Pre-Graduation Advice
    www.npr.org
    For a generation filled with uncertainty about the future, what can millenials rely on after they toss their mortarboards in the air? Professor and author Mitchell Zuckoff offers some advice for college students as they enter post-grad life.
    http://www.npr.org/2011/12/12/143586...el?sc=fb&cc=fp
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

of course ! but i have decided before the toss.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• iTagi
      Comment on Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
      iTagi
      I do agree and would like to see how that would look on the logo instead of the full P1L
      Today, 08:12 PM
    • iTagi
      Comment on Classrom Ads Projects
      iTagi
      Didn't think about the possessive products and missing the products names. Thanks for the catch.

The Baby on the alcoholic beverage ad was intentional being that I wanted to add a little...
      Today, 08:10 PM
    • B
      Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
      B
      I think you're forcing that radiator grill idea in a direction it doesn't want to go. Just an idea, but a simple, radiator-like approximation of a P1L can be made using four equally spaced vertical bars...
      Today, 06:55 PM
    • CobraStrike
      Comment on Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
      CobraStrike
      hahaha wow, i've been looking at it for hours and didn't notice. Also I did adjust the p and the 1.
      Today, 05:45 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
      PrintDriver
      I think Mr. Pearson isn't gonna like how you spelled his name...

Also, don't connect the P to the 1.
      Today, 05:44 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X