Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
For new graduates Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Reply to How to achieve Pantone color accuracy in house?
    Desktop inkjet printers have internal ICC profiles. That particular Epson will come fairly close to in-gamut Pantone colors IF (< big IF) you use Epson papers and the correct output profile for that...
    Today, 11:36 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Customer Liability
    < not a lawyer.

Show me the contract.
    The designer should have provided a contract stating an estimate of the work before even beginning the work, especially 12 hours of it.
    Today, 11:26 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Reducing ink of a PDF by 50% or more
    Does your digital press have an ink limit panel, either in the rip or as an on-board item?
    Depending on the press, it may have a draft mode as well.
    Today, 11:18 AM
  • gregbern
    Reducing ink of a PDF by 50% or more
    Hi there, I am being given ridiculous expectations for preflighting a job before plating with minimal troubleshooting time. The only way I could manage this in the past was by using a reduced ink profile...
    Today, 04:43 AM
  • uine
    Education Forum Flyer
    Hi everyone,

I am recently making a flyer for an education forum. It took me a long while to find a way to organize this information, and I just finished my draft (colors are not final, some...
    Today, 04:35 AM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For new graduates

I heard this on "All Things Considered" on the way home this evening and thought I'd post it here.

For Nervous Seniors, Some Pre-Graduation Advice
    For a generation filled with uncertainty about the future, what can millenials rely on after they toss their mortarboards in the air? Professor and author Mitchell Zuckoff offers some advice for college students as they enter post-grad life.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

of course ! but i have decided before the toss.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.