Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the bible of the ornaments grammar (ebook free)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• CobraStrike
    Reply to Help with a color palette
    CobraStrike
    Hello alber2410,

So, you are probably going to get a million responses. Yellow or orange will go with both your purples and blues I am sure you know this. I would suggest an in-between...
    Today, 11:10 PM
  • CobraStrike
    Reply to Playing Cards
    CobraStrike
    Dear JofDiamonds,

I like the work that you have produced. 1. Negative - While I notice the varying line width of the image it might not be enough to really make the work stand out. With that...
    Today, 10:50 PM
  • CobraStrike
    Critique Me...
    CobraStrike
    Hello World,

I'm going to save you the sad story cliche of why I didn't make it into Graphic Design School four short years in the past. I went and decided to just get my BA in Studio Art....
    Today, 10:37 PM
  • CobraStrike
    Reply to My second work. Need your Remarks/Advices !
    CobraStrike
    OOOOO I had a great idea how you can show tension. You can put a big shark in a little jar that way the way to liberty is a struggle! but so gratifying once you reached it. Of course this will take...
    Today, 10:29 PM
  • Myron
    Reply to detailed print on truckers caps?
    Myron
    ...so cutting someone with your tongue is easy, but providing an example doc of your own is hard?
    Today, 08:30 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X