Reply to Which Collges?
    PrintDriver
    Montclair is accredited by NASAD.
    The other two appear not to be listed.
    http://nasad.arts-accredit.org/index...edited_Members

Also the other things to look for...
    Today, 12:35 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Education: Continue/Not Continue?
    PrintDriver
    Do yourself a favor while you are in school. Look for a meaningful internship or industry job. It's far easier to get an internship when you can say you are a student, and you might even get college credit...
    Today, 12:23 PM
  • Lone_Peanut
    Reply to Education: Continue/Not Continue?
    Lone_Peanut
    4 months later....awesome feedback guys. I think I've decided to continue taking classes next year. I already have a bachelors, so I'm going to be taking classes to further my development, but not to...
    Today, 04:53 AM
  • KamCanvus
    Graphic Artwork Illustration!!!
    KamCanvus
    Hello,
    I am an inspiring musician. I am currently working on my first Project It is an EP I am looking for any Designers/Illustrators that will be interested in working on the artwork as well as...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • Lone_Peanut
    Reply to Barbershop Logo feedback
    Lone_Peanut
    Hahaha thanks a lot guys, now thats all I can see. Kind of like when someone in my class said the barber pole/tie reads as a lighthouse. But you guys are totally right, its funny to me how unanimous the...
    Today, 03:28 AM