Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Roth
    Reply to My Stonework company logo
    Roth
    Going for the hipster aesthetic is about minimalism, which in itself is about good placement. So you have the basic elements right - Trade Gothic, 'est.'script font, circular holding shape, business emblem....
    Today, 09:29 AM
  • extraordenary
    Comment on First Poster Design
    extraordenary
    Thanks for you're input and I'll do my best to follow the advice you've given me!
    Today, 09:27 AM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to Portfolio advice/criticism
    Lucifer
    Brilliant work. For how long have you been a graphics designer? Did you have a mentor?
    Today, 08:11 AM
  • B
    Reply to Portfolio advice/criticism
    B
    I'm mostly just curious, but you're apparently from Korea, yet your work is primarily in English. Is that common?

As for your work, I like it. The warm, dark reds, browns and amber hues have...
    Today, 06:52 AM
  • Gwishin
    Portfolio advice/criticism
    Gwishin
    Hey guys!

This is my first post here, and I was hoping to get some feedback and advice/crticism about my "work". Im very curious about what you guys think, specially the ones of...
    Today, 04:47 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UI/Web Interaction Design Resource Recommendations?

Looking for books, links, vids... any leads on best practices would be greatly appreciated.
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X