Reply to Rolex submariner using pen tool
    seamas
    It's well done, what is it for?

It is vector?
    Today, 02:08 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Logo for Skincare Line
    seamas
    I like it, but whenever I see something like this I always need to suggest looking up the Fibonacci Sequence --as it is so often seen in nature--especially in flowers.
    Today, 02:07 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Need software recommendation
    PrintDriver
    I gotta tell you, I have never received a Blender file for print and certainly never for production.
    I guess I'll have something to look forward to charging setup fees for.
    My only encounter...
    Today, 02:05 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to software possibilities
    HotButton
    For most of my career, graphic design support for engineering and manufacturing (or their support of my output) has been at least part of my job, and the presence of CAD-platform material has been an...
    Today, 01:51 PM
  • Sureshr
    Reply to Choosing an business name suffix: design, graphic design, creative, agency, etc?
    Sureshr
    Hi,

Most of the designing people choose like design, designs, creative, services, graphic, ect....

Just think different and choose different. because it's show your creative...
    Today, 01:48 PM