Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pen and Tablet for 26"+ monitor

Hello everyone,

So my mom is a graphic designer and she asked for a pen and tablet for her birthday. I have found a few good ones, but I read that you need to be careful when choosing one for a bigger monitor.

What pen/tablet is best for a very large monitor? What should I look at when researching which one to buy for her?

Thank you in advance!

I have the Wacom Intuos 4 Large and it works great with my 27" monitor. I haven't tried others, so I can't comment on them.
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

so it does work

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
      I have the Wacom Intuos 4 Large and it works great with my 27" monitor. I haven't tried others, so I can't comment on them.
      Oh wow. I was actually told that even the extra large might not be enough, but the if the large works then that is great! I was afraid my mom wouldn't enjoy trying to fit a huge tablet on her desk.

Thank you very much!!

Comment

It's really a preference thing, I use a small wacom (4"x6") on a 27" screen and I have no issues with it, in fact it replaced my mouse altogether. You have to consider desk real estate also.
        Design is not decoration.

Comment

And handedness. I keep a mouse on my right, a tablet on my left, keyboard in the middle -- and I'm sinisterly clawed.

Gotta say though, for drawing/painting work ... nothing beats actually drawing on a monitor screen (I now really love my old Toshiba tablet-pc!).

Comment

Originally posted by bbb3 View Post
            Oh wow. I was actually told that even the extra large might not be enough, but the if the large works then that is great! I was afraid my mom wouldn't enjoy trying to fit a huge tablet on her desk.

Thank you very much!!
            I'd love to have an XL, but I don't have the room on my desk (or in my budget) for one.
            http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
              Reply to Any ideas for a logo for a window tinting company
              PrintDriver
              Knowing illustrator isn't knowing design.
              I have a bit of knowledge on installing window films too...but wouldn't do a car on a bet. Nor would I do an on-site install over 5 small-ish windows. It...
              Today, 11:52 AM
            • burgerme
              Reply to Copyright issue?
              burgerme
              Already took screenshots of the convo. Once they said to me "bloggers do it all the time," I wasn't going to continue trying to educate them....
              Today, 11:39 AM
            • PrintDriver
              PrintDriver
              It's not enough to "give credit."
              It is up to the company that owns the photos/product whether THEY want you to be doing them any favors.
              Brand is by association. The owners of the...
              Today, 11:29 AM
            • burgerme
              burgerme
              This got un-fun will quick. They are under the impression that giving credit is enough because it will give the company exposure to sell their products. It reeks of, "we are doing them a favor by...
              Today, 10:39 AM
            • burgerme
              Reply to Yes, I did spec work. Now I want out!
              burgerme
              Weird, I I know I posted a reply the other day but it's not showing up. What gives?
              Today, 10:30 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X