Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pen and Tablet for 26"+ monitor

Hello everyone,

So my mom is a graphic designer and she asked for a pen and tablet for her birthday. I have found a few good ones, but I read that you need to be careful when choosing one for a bigger monitor.

What pen/tablet is best for a very large monitor? What should I look at when researching which one to buy for her?

Thank you in advance!

I have the Wacom Intuos 4 Large and it works great with my 27" monitor. I haven't tried others, so I can't comment on them.
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

so it does work

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
      I have the Wacom Intuos 4 Large and it works great with my 27" monitor. I haven't tried others, so I can't comment on them.
      Oh wow. I was actually told that even the extra large might not be enough, but the if the large works then that is great! I was afraid my mom wouldn't enjoy trying to fit a huge tablet on her desk.

Thank you very much!!

Comment

It's really a preference thing, I use a small wacom (4"x6") on a 27" screen and I have no issues with it, in fact it replaced my mouse altogether. You have to consider desk real estate also.
        Design is not decoration.

Comment

And handedness. I keep a mouse on my right, a tablet on my left, keyboard in the middle -- and I'm sinisterly clawed.

Gotta say though, for drawing/painting work ... nothing beats actually drawing on a monitor screen (I now really love my old Toshiba tablet-pc!).

Comment

Originally posted by bbb3 View Post
            Oh wow. I was actually told that even the extra large might not be enough, but the if the large works then that is great! I was afraid my mom wouldn't enjoy trying to fit a huge tablet on her desk.

Thank you very much!!
            I'd love to have an XL, but I don't have the room on my desk (or in my budget) for one.
            http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X