Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting PNG to CDR

Hi,
    I'm a novice at graphics design. Is there an easy (open source/ free convertor etc.) way to convert PNG to CDR?
    Thanks in advance
    G

If you mean a layered, vector-filled PNG like you get from Fireworks, I don't think so. You'd have to have Fireworks and export it from there to a vector format that Corel could digest.

If you mean a PNG image file -- that should import directly, no problem, into CorelDraw.

Comment

Thanks Broacher. It is indeed a Fireworks image. I'll try your suggestion.

Originally posted by Broacher View Post
      If you mean a layered, vector-filled PNG like you get from Fireworks, I don't think so. You'd have to have Fireworks and export it from there to a vector format that Corel could digest.

If you mean a PNG image file -- that should import directly, no problem, into CorelDraw.

Comment

thank you. Its Fireworks image.. I'll try the export suggestion. I hate Corel Draw! Surpised that folks still use it.

Comment

Well... uh, never mind.

Good luck.

Comment

oops
            Last edited by Bob; 02-28-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
              Reply to Changing Color Mode
              HotButton
              I'm not sure I fully understand the assertions made in that post, but for certain, changing the Document Color Mode in Illustrator doesn't change the colors of anything that's already on the artboard....
              Today, 07:51 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to How to Start a Magazine - Ad Pricing
              PrintDriver
              Just a reminder here that this post by Key was made over 13 years ago, during the boom before the bust.
              Times (and prices) have changed a lot in that time.
              Today, 07:33 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Feedback for future assessment
              PrintDriver
              One of your links is broken.

Can you give us a little more detail about what your project brief is?

The image I can see with the plastic wrap and the marble seems to be a study...
              Today, 07:29 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Changing Color Mode
              PrintDriver
              About the worst thing you can do with Illustrator is use the Color Mode to change stuff after starting your design.
              ALWAYS select your document color mode before you begin using Illustrator. Changing...
              Today, 07:23 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Comment on Can anyone enlarge this photo for me?
              PrintDriver
              LOL. Yeah. Sure you can.
              I've tried everything out there, including this one, and they are all the same.
              If the pixel information is not there, it is not there, and no amount of pixel guessing...
              Today, 07:16 AM

Incredible Stock
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X