Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting PNG to CDR

Hi,
    I'm a novice at graphics design. Is there an easy (open source/ free convertor etc.) way to convert PNG to CDR?
    Thanks in advance
    G

If you mean a layered, vector-filled PNG like you get from Fireworks, I don't think so. You'd have to have Fireworks and export it from there to a vector format that Corel could digest.

If you mean a PNG image file -- that should import directly, no problem, into CorelDraw.

Comment

Thanks Broacher. It is indeed a Fireworks image. I'll try your suggestion.

Originally posted by Broacher View Post
      If you mean a layered, vector-filled PNG like you get from Fireworks, I don't think so. You'd have to have Fireworks and export it from there to a vector format that Corel could digest.

If you mean a PNG image file -- that should import directly, no problem, into CorelDraw.

Comment

thank you. Its Fireworks image.. I'll try the export suggestion. I hate Corel Draw! Surpised that folks still use it.

Comment

Well... uh, never mind.

Good luck.

Comment

oops
            Last edited by Bob; 02-28-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kruze
              Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
              kruze
              hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
              Today, 09:16 PM
            • kruze
              Reply to hello
              kruze
              Read it. thanks
              Today, 09:04 PM
            • kruze
              Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
              kruze
              hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
              Today, 09:03 PM
            • tyhoppy
              Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
              tyhoppy
              We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
              Today, 08:42 PM
            • Protagonist
              Reply to Vinyl Design Critique.
              Protagonist
              I like the first version the best. The sidebar with the two birds at the bottom seems the most appealing to me. The album is called disappear and the lines in the electrical tower "disappear"...
              Today, 08:27 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X