Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting PNG to CDR

Hi,
    I'm a novice at graphics design. Is there an easy (open source/ free convertor etc.) way to convert PNG to CDR?
    Thanks in advance
    G

If you mean a layered, vector-filled PNG like you get from Fireworks, I don't think so. You'd have to have Fireworks and export it from there to a vector format that Corel could digest.

If you mean a PNG image file -- that should import directly, no problem, into CorelDraw.

Comment

Thanks Broacher. It is indeed a Fireworks image. I'll try your suggestion.

Originally posted by Broacher View Post
      If you mean a layered, vector-filled PNG like you get from Fireworks, I don't think so. You'd have to have Fireworks and export it from there to a vector format that Corel could digest.

If you mean a PNG image file -- that should import directly, no problem, into CorelDraw.

Comment

thank you. Its Fireworks image.. I'll try the export suggestion. I hate Corel Draw! Surpised that folks still use it.

Comment

Well... uh, never mind.

Good luck.

Comment

oops
            Last edited by Bob; 02-28-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
              Reply to Hello!
              KitchWitch
              Hi Fernandes44 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
              Today, 10:47 AM
            • Fernandes44
              Hello!
              Fernandes44
              Hello,

I am new member into this community. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. Hope you will accept me guys.

Thanks for your time!...
              Today, 10:23 AM
            • murofwoh
              Reply to Ice Cream Sign Design - First Trial
              murofwoh
              and break out the sketch pad----20 thumbnails first!
              Today, 10:11 AM
            • murofwoh
              Reply to My first thread design
              murofwoh
              already mentioned but SANPSTER? Don't you mean S N A P ster? if you can't get that right, well.....I mean my brother is an actual dyslexic and ran his own sign shop for years---talk about some scary and...
              Today, 10:09 AM
            • seamas
              Reply to Ice Cream Sign Design - First Trial
              seamas
              Both of these suffer from the same things.

1. Boring photos.
              2. The presentation tells me that this is most certainly NOT gonna be better than ice cream.

You need to sell...
              Today, 10:05 AM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X