Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Scale software
    PanToshi
    Hi Nafiah and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:02 PM
  • Naflah
    Scale software
    Naflah
    Anybody knows the software for scaling the actual size of something from pictures or photos to be applied in designing on computer, which means 1 centimeter on designing represents 1 inch in the real,...
    Today, 02:41 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Print Custom Calendar
    KitchWitch
    Hi DigitalJ and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 01:38 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to iOS application logo feedback
    KitchWitch
    Hi Ardakk and welcome to GDF.

Today, 01:36 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Putting designs / logos / artworks onto real life product mockups
    PrintDriver
    It's done in Photoshop. I do it for just about every sign job I do. Take a pic of the Client location. Take the artwork for the sign. Make it look like the sign is real in that spot so the client can...
    Today, 11:57 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting PNG to CDR

Hi,
    I'm a novice at graphics design. Is there an easy (open source/ free convertor etc.) way to convert PNG to CDR?
    Thanks in advance
    G

If you mean a layered, vector-filled PNG like you get from Fireworks, I don't think so. You'd have to have Fireworks and export it from there to a vector format that Corel could digest.

If you mean a PNG image file -- that should import directly, no problem, into CorelDraw.

Comment

Thanks Broacher. It is indeed a Fireworks image. I'll try your suggestion.

Originally posted by Broacher View Post
      If you mean a layered, vector-filled PNG like you get from Fireworks, I don't think so. You'd have to have Fireworks and export it from there to a vector format that Corel could digest.

If you mean a PNG image file -- that should import directly, no problem, into CorelDraw.

Comment

thank you. Its Fireworks image.. I'll try the export suggestion. I hate Corel Draw! Surpised that folks still use it.

Comment

Well... uh, never mind.

Good luck.

Comment

oops
            Last edited by Bob; 02-28-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X