Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting PNG to CDR

Hi,
    I'm a novice at graphics design. Is there an easy (open source/ free convertor etc.) way to convert PNG to CDR?
    Thanks in advance
    G

If you mean a layered, vector-filled PNG like you get from Fireworks, I don't think so. You'd have to have Fireworks and export it from there to a vector format that Corel could digest.

If you mean a PNG image file -- that should import directly, no problem, into CorelDraw.

Comment

Thanks Broacher. It is indeed a Fireworks image. I'll try your suggestion.

Originally posted by Broacher View Post
      If you mean a layered, vector-filled PNG like you get from Fireworks, I don't think so. You'd have to have Fireworks and export it from there to a vector format that Corel could digest.

If you mean a PNG image file -- that should import directly, no problem, into CorelDraw.

Comment

thank you. Its Fireworks image.. I'll try the export suggestion. I hate Corel Draw! Surpised that folks still use it.

Comment

Well... uh, never mind.

Good luck.

Comment

oops
            Last edited by Bob; 02-28-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X