Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design...Music?

Hey all,

Just came across this site a while back, so I thouhgt I'd share.

http://designers.mx/

Not really sure if this is the forum to post this too, but I thought it was pretty cool, and they actually have some pretty decent mixes on there to boot. ;P

Plus, I haven't seen anyone else post this up (but then again, I haven't really checked, soooooo.... lol).

But yea, check it out and get your groove on (whilst designing of course...because it IS....for designers.....own......lee.......)!!

cool! I'll check it out

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Here we go again, yet another TLD being stripped of its real meaning to generate a quick buck.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lumberjack View Post
        ...another TLD...
        What's a TLD?

Comment

Top Level Domain I think, (or it could be Transatlantic Legislators Dialogue!)
          Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

Originally posted by <b> View Post
            What's a TLD?
            Top Level Domain.

It's a pet peeve of mine. I bet most people who register a Niue or Tuvalu domain have never even heard of those places. This is the first time I've seen it done with Mexico's TLD.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Not allowed to listen to music at work :'(

Comment

I figured that I'd likely feel stupid for asking. Top-Level Domain occurred to me, but I didn't see how it applied to what you were saying. I didn't notice the .mx being used.

Anyway, I just looked up the domain, and it's registered to a guy in Tennessee. The site, however, is served from a location in San Antonio, Texas. The Mexicans did win the battle of the Alamo there, and Texas was once part of Mexico, so the .mx is probably a better fit than if they'd gone with either a .tv or .nu.

Comment

very good..very good thanks

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X