Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Second attempt at a font (work in progress)
    B
    I like the overall look, but the width of some of the glyphs seems visually inconsistent. The G and O, for example, are pretty much based on circles where width roughly correspond to height, whereas the...
    Today, 04:25 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator expert needed
    PrintDriver
    Or just select both and click Command-8 (Create Compound path.) That works better if you have multiple shapes you are trying to knock through.
    Today, 04:24 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to This is probably a pretty bad habit, but I want to know why.
    PrintDriver
    You do NPS work B, right? I'm surprised you haven't taken InDesign a little sideways when doing some of that. We just finished up a very creative project for a Park that the designer created in InDesign....
    Today, 04:20 PM
  • B
    Reply to Help with identifying texture on this background?
    B
    Or take a quick photo of something with some visual texture, like a stucco wall, a concrete sidewalk, a tiled floor, etc., then just start using PS's various tools to darken, desaturate, enhance, dodge,...
    Today, 03:58 PM
  • B
    Reply to This is probably a pretty bad habit, but I want to know why.
    B
    Yeah, over the years (and for better or worse) Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign have incorporated rudimentary and often clumsy implementations of the most-used tools and capabilities from the other...
    Today, 03:47 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design...Music?

Hey all,

Just came across this site a while back, so I thouhgt I'd share.

http://designers.mx/

Not really sure if this is the forum to post this too, but I thought it was pretty cool, and they actually have some pretty decent mixes on there to boot. ;P

Plus, I haven't seen anyone else post this up (but then again, I haven't really checked, soooooo.... lol).

But yea, check it out and get your groove on (whilst designing of course...because it IS....for designers.....own......lee.......)!!

cool! I'll check it out

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Here we go again, yet another TLD being stripped of its real meaning to generate a quick buck.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lumberjack View Post
        ...another TLD...
        What's a TLD?

Comment

Top Level Domain I think, (or it could be Transatlantic Legislators Dialogue!)
          Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

Originally posted by <b> View Post
            What's a TLD?
            Top Level Domain.

It's a pet peeve of mine. I bet most people who register a Niue or Tuvalu domain have never even heard of those places. This is the first time I've seen it done with Mexico's TLD.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Not allowed to listen to music at work :'(

Comment

I figured that I'd likely feel stupid for asking. Top-Level Domain occurred to me, but I didn't see how it applied to what you were saying. I didn't notice the .mx being used.

Anyway, I just looked up the domain, and it's registered to a guy in Tennessee. The site, however, is served from a location in San Antonio, Texas. The Mexicans did win the battle of the Alamo there, and Texas was once part of Mexico, so the .mx is probably a better fit than if they'd gone with either a .tv or .nu.

Comment

very good..very good thanks

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                  Working...
                  X