Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Identity visual representation. Looking for examples

Hello everybody!

Now I'm working on a visual communication project. The topic is "Representation of Belarusian Identity".

Last days I am looking for some examples of such National Identity visual projects ( or e.g. ads for tourists that visually represent the country/ city) but can't find anything.

I will be very grateful to everyone who could share any kind of related information.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Hanna from Belarus

This pattern is the first that comes to my mind.

Comment

The quick web search I did sorta sounded like Belarusians are searching for a national identity after being torn apart by several other countries.

Are you looking for examples of other countries' national identities?

Comment

If you're looking for other national identity campaigns, here's one from my country: New Zealand.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Ah, of course. Just skimmed the OP.

The Incredible India campaign was quite memorable, especially the jingle.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gaafjeah
            Reply to Problem in Illustrator
            gaafjeah
            The logo is digital use only, so I won't be using it for any print applications.

But since it is not easy to fix how would you start a shape like this? If I connect all these paths with pathfinder...
            Today, 01:19 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Problem in Illustrator
            PrintDriver
            Your attempt is not at all easy to fix as far as making a clean looking finished piece. Not exactly how I'd go about making one of these.
            Hint: Pathfinder is your friend.

Your over-unders...
            Today, 12:45 PM
          • gaafjeah
            Problem in Illustrator
            gaafjeah
            Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and I would like to start off with a question,
            I was asked by someone to create a logo for a yoga company, the problem is that they wanted a certain...
            Today, 11:28 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Retain Original Color Using Layer Style Effects in PhotoShop
            PrintDriver
            We do mockups all the time, but they mostly consist of just placing the logo over a photo of where it is going on the wall and adding a drop shadow. More than that borders on overkill. The idea is to...
            Today, 10:00 AM
          • moujosh
            "Mixtape" cover art - Abduction
            moujosh
            Hello all~

1st posting here, thanks for viewing!

Looking for some direction. I know I need more detail in the background but I want to maintain the level of cool colors without...
            Today, 09:53 AM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X