No announcement yet.

National Identity visual representation. Looking for examples

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Identity visual representation. Looking for examples

Hello everybody!

Now I'm working on a visual communication project. The topic is "Representation of Belarusian Identity".

Last days I am looking for some examples of such National Identity visual projects ( or e.g. ads for tourists that visually represent the country/ city) but can't find anything.

I will be very grateful to everyone who could share any kind of related information.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Hanna from Belarus

This pattern is the first that comes to my mind.

The quick web search I did sorta sounded like Belarusians are searching for a national identity after being torn apart by several other countries.

Are you looking for examples of other countries' national identities?

If you're looking for other national identity campaigns, here's one from my country: New Zealand.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Ah, of course. Just skimmed the OP.

The Incredible India campaign was quite memorable, especially the jingle.

Latest Topics

• Protagonist
            Dealing with the office power trip.
            I feel like every company I've worked at I've had to deal with at least one "power trip," i.e. someone, usually a woman, who;

a. Has a psychotic obsession with being the center...
            Today, 12:37 AM
          • Buda
            Reply to Indesign hyperlinks - PDF not working on Android and some PC.
            This is an ebook that the client will be distributing to their customers. I have no control over what device or software the end user will be using. It's a bit of a nightmare.

The links are...
            Yesterday, 06:20 PM
          • maryo_io
            How this website is built ? (NSFW)
            Hello everybody !

I was surfing on internet and I cam on this website:

I want to know how can i build a website like this ? I know use photoshop...
            Yesterday, 05:14 PM
          • garricks
            Reply to need advice
            Hi Serg1ine and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done
            Yesterday, 04:45 PM
          • Serg1ne
            need advice
            hi, im a begginer the graphic designer world. i still use primitive tools in this day and age. besides my painter app on my phone. i designed a logo for my gf bit its just a sketch. i''ve tried coloring...
            Yesterday, 04:38 PM

Incredible Stock
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings