Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Identity visual representation. Looking for examples

Hello everybody!

Now I'm working on a visual communication project. The topic is "Representation of Belarusian Identity".

Last days I am looking for some examples of such National Identity visual projects ( or e.g. ads for tourists that visually represent the country/ city) but can't find anything.

I will be very grateful to everyone who could share any kind of related information.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Hanna from Belarus

This pattern is the first that comes to my mind.

Comment

The quick web search I did sorta sounded like Belarusians are searching for a national identity after being torn apart by several other countries.

Are you looking for examples of other countries' national identities?

Comment

If you're looking for other national identity campaigns, here's one from my country: New Zealand.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Ah, of course. Just skimmed the OP.

The Incredible India campaign was quite memorable, especially the jingle.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X