Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• collielover1025
    My First Attempt
    collielover1025
    Well, here it is.

Before tonight, I'd never really done much of anything with Graphic Design. But as of late, I've taken particular interest in it, and have developed a respect for...
    Today, 02:59 AM
  • collielover1025
    collielover1025
    Hey everyone,

My name's Cassie, and I'm new here to the forums and all things Graphic Design. So, I just would like to ask that you please be patient with me. I want to learn, but I'm going...
    Today, 02:50 AM
  • blackstripes
    Reply to Is it just me, or is this completely unfair?
    blackstripes
    Thanks so much, everyone, for the insanely valuable knowledge! This is one lesson that will FOR SURE be burned into my brain.
    Today, 01:33 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to need some advice concerning coffee company's logo
    PrintDriver
    How much money you got?
    I get paid for ideas...

Does Starbucks use a coffee bean, cup, smoke?
    If you are a designer, get sketching.
    Today, 01:24 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Do I fit in here?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Lee and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 01:04 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audiobulb Records > Designed for your Ears

Uncle C

told me to put a link to our website here ::::

http://www.audiobulb.com

Its exploratory electronic music + we feature the work of graphic designers - giving them space in our Random Image Gallery every month.

Check out the site and if you are interested in having your work displayed.... contact@audiobulb.com

We get 8000+ visitors a month - so your work will be seen.

Best wishes

David

it's true! i did tell him that.

welcome to the forum, david. your site looks like a nice resource for designers, illustrators and musicians to either be seen/heard, or just for inspiration.

woohoo!

:on't call me Foreman, for I am your Boss::

Comment

Thanks Uncle ::::

Had some really successful collaborations with people from the proce55ing forum - who have supplied dynamic images which we have set to music.... the work of zevan rosser for example.... this can be found in the RELEASES section at audiobulb.... free to download and hopefully enjoy.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X