Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to The legalities of "Fan Art" and Copyrights/Trademarks
    PrintDriver
    I need to find an hour to watch that video. Tough when the weather is so good and work is so busy.
    Today, 11:02 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to cut down on meetings?
    PrintDriver
    Do you have any kind of contractual explanation on the amount of meetings you have accounted for in your quote?
    Lately I've noticed you almost have to do this just to avoid running all over the...
    Today, 10:59 AM
  • jessica21
    Steampunk Tea Brand Logo Critique- Trying to choose final concept
    jessica21
    Hello All,

Background:
    I am making a logo for my boyfriend's tea company, Starlight Tea. It sells high quality loose leaf tea, will have a website, and be in a local cafe (it's more...
    Today, 05:52 AM
  • Buda
    How to cut down on meetings?
    Buda
    I have a client who I am going to design a book for. I met with her about 4-5 months ago to discuss. She emails me each month to tell me she hasn't advanced any further on the project. She's been overseas...
    Today, 05:25 AM
  • skribe
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    skribe
    It sounds to me like you are hitting a retina issue. When I look at your site the graphics look fine to me on my 25" monitor. I just googled "SquareSpace Retina Support" and quickly...
    Today, 05:24 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audiobulb Records > Designed for your Ears

Uncle C

told me to put a link to our website here ::::

http://www.audiobulb.com

Its exploratory electronic music + we feature the work of graphic designers - giving them space in our Random Image Gallery every month.

Check out the site and if you are interested in having your work displayed.... contact@audiobulb.com

We get 8000+ visitors a month - so your work will be seen.

Best wishes

David

it's true! i did tell him that.

welcome to the forum, david. your site looks like a nice resource for designers, illustrators and musicians to either be seen/heard, or just for inspiration.

woohoo!

:on't call me Foreman, for I am your Boss::

Comment

Thanks Uncle ::::

Had some really successful collaborations with people from the proce55ing forum - who have supplied dynamic images which we have set to music.... the work of zevan rosser for example.... this can be found in the RELEASES section at audiobulb.... free to download and hopefully enjoy.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X