Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illy Scripts

Hey guys,

Was looking around for an Illy script to convert all open files to PNG and landed on this, you guys should check them out.

There are some cool ones like TimeStamp and CMYKtoPMS which seem like they’d be pretty usefull.

LINKY 1

LINKY 2
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Hey thanks TA! Cool stuffs.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• designzombie
      Reply to How to make a light logo look good on a light background?
      designzombie
      I don't get why you would have a different color ribbon than the bow. A bow like that is usually tied from the same ribbon that seals the box. It just looks odd. Notice the photo of the box in the banner...
      Today, 03:47 PM
    • designzombie
      Reply to Where to learn illustrator?
      designzombie
      "Best way" is subjective. It depends on if you want a working knowledge or if you want to master it. Coordination and technique with a tool isn't the same thing as knowing all the options and...
      Today, 03:38 PM
    • Payso
      Reply to Communications degree?
      Payso
      Well to be 100% the money is not important to me. Granted I want to be able to live as comfortable as possible, but no I do not feel like I am in it for the money. I have always told people Im not trying...
      Today, 03:33 PM
    • designzombie
      Reply to WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
      designzombie
      The confusion is in the "D." If the "D" stands for "drafting," then it's engineering; and it's all about precise measurements that will be translated to manufacturing. If...
      Today, 03:18 PM
    • designzombie
      Reply to Communications degree?
      designzombie
      If I were hiring for a marketing or marcomm position, a communications degree would be a plus. If I were hiring for an art director or graphic design position, I would hire the one with the best portfolio...
      Today, 02:56 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X