Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illy Scripts

Hey guys,

Was looking around for an Illy script to convert all open files to PNG and landed on this, you guys should check them out.

There are some cool ones like TimeStamp and CMYKtoPMS which seem like they’d be pretty usefull.

LINKY 1

LINKY 2
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Hey thanks TA! Cool stuffs.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Reply to Re-worked personal branding - Need critique!
      KitchWitch
      Hi Sad_Z and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Today, 04:44 PM
    • B
      Reply to Feedback for my college project
      B
      Sorry, but I completely agree with your teacher.

From a technical standpoint, your work is excellent. It seems you're well on you way to mastering the tools you're using, which is very good....
      Today, 04:43 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Trailer Wrap Question
      KitchWitch
      Hi Jongoodhue and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 04:42 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Colorslide Design
      KitchWitch
      Hi Philol and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 04:41 PM
    • salsa
      Reply to Struggling with Graphic Design Career
      salsa
      It sounds like you've been given feedback for two things: lack of efficiency and making mistakes. So, you'll need to work on correcting those.

Efficiency:
      - Learn hot keys and keyboard...
      Today, 04:12 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X