Site fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site fix

I posted links to my site about two weeks ago and people told me to take out the frames and make the banners in my site smaller. I fixed both. Please let me know if there are other fixes to be made.

Bob

I wasn't around two weeks ago, but I'm diggin' it! The home page graphic took some time to load, not sure if you can optimize that a bit more or not (I'm on broadband) but other than that ... works for me! Good job.
    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• joshnx
      Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
      joshnx
      I have exported from InDesign as well, but that's not the problem, some of the sites I was applying from ask for CV's less than 500KB, 2 MB would be fine if that were the case.
      Today, 05:27 PM
    • Protagonist
      Reply to Dream like vector portrait female.
      Protagonist
      PrintDriver Thanks for your response. Yeah the highlight on her contours is what I'm most unhappy with and will probably be adjusting this in new versions. I didn't think of the texture being looked at...
      Today, 04:48 PM
    • kemingMatters
      Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
      kemingMatters
      Why does it have to be converted to PDF from word? you can get much more reasonable PDF file sizes when exporting from inDesign. Most of those max file size limits are 2mb, you should be able create a...
      Today, 01:01 PM
    • joshnx
      Reply to Questions about your graphic design CV
      joshnx
      It's really helpful to know you have been on both sides i.e applying as well as hiring, so I will stick to your advice about keeping it plain. Thanks.

That might...
      Today, 12:48 PM
    • Cosmo
      Reply to How to achieve this business card look on the text? On CS6
      Cosmo
      It looks like it's supposed to be a spot glass coating on a matte card. No great way to simulate that in InDesign. Best way to make it happen is call the printer that is printing it and ask them, but...
      Today, 12:43 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X