No announcement yet.

A Great Flash Album - For Cat Lovers >^..^<

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Flash Album - For Cat Lovers >^..^<

Very well done! Just had to share! [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/cat.gif[/img]

We are one, our cause is one, and we must help each other if we are to succeed. ~ Frederick Douglass
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

that's a cool site, and some cute putty tats for sure!

GDF Contributor

Visit My Blog: Tyger's Den

There are some great photos on the site of those cats!!

Thanks for sharing morea

'No more yanky my wanky! The donga need food!!' - heh
      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

the frame adjustment delay per a picture works well.

Originally posted by morea

Very well done! Just had to share!
          Awwww, those are so cute!

When I was waiting for my cat to step off the plane I missed her so much I purchased a Siamese for the three months of waiting.

It was a long three months, but Pong helped to fill in the hours and is such a sweetie. And after a short bit of hissing, they are now fast buddies.
          Creative Latitude
          Designers who Blog

I"d look, but I'm allergic.
            The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

I love that image transition. I've seen it a few times now, but I think it works really well by calculating the dimension of the pre-loading image, then resizing to it when it's ready to be displayed. Very nice [god, I'm such a transition spotter].

lol... I need to learn how to do one using MY cats!

I wouldn't doubt that the gallery section is just a component pointed to a directory containing images, then actionscripting does the rest.

I'm sure you could find the code for it over at in a jiffy.

I think I will have to look into that!

Latest Topics

• Protagonist
                      Reply to Dealing with the office power trip.
                      Luckily she's not in a supervisory role but I have to work with her as she passes out assignments and serves as the liaison between other employees & departments.

The other men in the...
                      Today, 11:04 PM
                    • gentlerats
                      Reply to critique for student work!
                      Sorry for the late reply, this site seems to crash on me a lot. Thanks for the feedback! I'll take them into account.
                      Not sure what you mean by the last line. As in, it's that bad?
                      Today, 06:39 PM
                    • KitchWitch
                      Reply to Redesign of our company's logo
                      Hi Brian0610 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                      Today, 03:50 PM
                    • B
                      Reply to Redesign of our company's logo
                      I'd pick the second one since the typography is a bit more distinctive and logo-like. However, I'd add a tail to the two d's -- ones like the a's have.
                      Today, 03:39 PM
                    • calebninja
                      Comment on How can I create an image like this?
                      At least you're not stuck with Alex Smith as your quarterback. Sure he doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but how can you when you throw 20 bubble screens a game...
                      Today, 03:22 PM

Incredible Stock
                    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings