Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• blackstripes
    Reply to Is it just me, or is this completely unfair?
    blackstripes
    I was originally hired as their sole graphic designer, which I still am besides the client dabbling on their own, and was given a contract to sign at the very start. I made sure what I was signing was...
    Today, 04:07 AM
  • DigitalJ
    Print Custom Calendar
    DigitalJ
    I'm not sure this is the right place to put this question so if it's not feel free to move it.

Usually for Christmas (I'm a little early I know) I like to make a family calendar. I usually...
    Today, 03:49 AM
  • redneckrodney
    Reply to Phoned in
    redneckrodney
    So, sorry I've been absent for so long. There has been some awesome stuff posted in this thread ( Typ and Kitchwitch, I would be lookin'n at y'all). Anywho, me and The Boy have been camping, beaching,...
    Today, 03:49 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Is it just me, or is this completely unfair?
    salsa
    "I was paid half at that point, and told I would be paid the other half once the font was completed - and that I needed to have it completed within the week."

At that point you...
    Today, 02:32 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Magazine Critique
    salsa
    At first glance, I think it's really creative. It reminds me of Flaunt. But I can see problems once you get down to the detail.

The typeface used on the masthead doesn't meld with the rest...
    Today, 02:25 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made in Belarus :)

http://design.gd.by

Need your opinion.

Post Edited (Reystleen) : 4/7/2005 7:43:12 AM GMT
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X