template price quotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• template price quotes

Does anyone know of a website that offers templates for price quotes for web design?

Appreciate you help!

Vicky

You might try creativepublic.com or creativelatitude.com, lots of good resources there.
    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
      Reply to Adobe Illustrator 10
      B
      My guess is that in a few days an answer will appear, and that answer will point to the same commercial software as half the other times this exact same question was asked over and over again on other...
      Today, 05:25 PM
    • DownCatEnt
      General Feedback Newbie Questions
      DownCatEnt
      Hey all! First post, just have some logos I thought I would like you're guys' feedback on. No background, not going to be used for anything, just the product of some illustrator tutorials I've been going...
      Today, 05:10 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Adobe Illustrator 10
      PrintDriver
      I counted 13 forums where this exact post has been placed.
      Some dating back a year ago.
      You haven't gotten an answer yet?

Adobe Illustrator 10 is about 15 years old. That's a...
      Today, 04:30 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Looking for feedback on a logo idea
      PrintDriver
      I don't think I'd worry too much about local sign ordinances and colors.
      That is why logos can be created in black and white. If the community insists on a certain type of sign, it is easy enough...
      Today, 02:52 PM
    • UrdialesT
      Adobe Illustrator 10
      UrdialesT
      When I tried to open the .ai file in Adobe Illustrator 10, it displayed an error which states, " Adobe Illustrator file format is having difficulties " What should I do for the problem?
      Today, 12:01 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X