template price quotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• template price quotes

Does anyone know of a website that offers templates for price quotes for web design?

Appreciate you help!

Vicky

You might try creativepublic.com or creativelatitude.com, lots of good resources there.
    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Copyright issue?
      PrintDriver
      <Not a lawyer.

What you are proposing is a copyright/trademark issue because you are using someone else's photo that is corporate property. If you bought the product and took your own...
      Today, 12:03 PM
    • KitchWitch
      KitchWitch
      No, I would not assume anything is public domain unless it is explicitly labeled as public domain. Even then I'd double check. To legally use photos of products, you need specific permission from those...
      Today, 11:58 AM
    • PanToshi
      PanToshi
      <-- NOT A LAWYER ''Public domain'' is not a place. It is a definition. See copyright.gov for details.

Images of major brands/products are NOT likely to be ''public domain''....
      Today, 11:58 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to How to separate compound path clipping masks
      PrintDriver
      Your rip can't do that by printing in tiles?
      Or at worst, you could take each piece and the associated large image and plop it into its own file.
      But short of chopping up the actual image,...
      Today, 11:57 AM
    • burgerme
      Copyright issue?
      burgerme
      So I'm working on a magazine project and they want to use photos of products by UGG and a couple of other name brands. The editor told me, it was OK to pull images from their site as long as credit is...
      Today, 11:39 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X