Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• subdrewgans
    Reply to Company name help!
    subdrewgans
    I've always been taught when naming a company or helping one name a company the first thing to do is think even in the spelling of the name how to differentiate yourself or make something unique. If you...
    Today, 07:34 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Company logo redesign - feedback
    <b>
    One of the main purposes of a logo is to establish a visual shortcut, of sorts, that becomes firmly associated and identified with an organization, like a business. It can take years for that link to...
    Today, 07:17 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Adobe Illustrator SVG Transparency/Knockout Problem
    kemingMatters
    If it works for you I suppose it does, but with more pieces you have a greater chance of something breaking. A file done the "hard way" will be a smaller file size and easier to manipulate in...
    Today, 07:14 PM
  • Staisman
    Reply to Please help with company logo
    Staisman
    Ok what you think about this one. I am not sure about color skim but let's not take it in consideration right now. What about logo itself?
    My last and first name starts with an "S". I...
    Today, 07:05 PM
  • Staisman
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Staisman
    You are all too materialistic guys. I am a member of the many forums, and if a person come to the forum with a problem I would help him as I could. You have a problem I will give you a solution, I won't...
    Today, 07:01 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• template price quotes

Does anyone know of a website that offers templates for price quotes for web design?

Appreciate you help!

Vicky

You might try creativepublic.com or creativelatitude.com, lots of good resources there.
    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X