Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ressources ready ..

Hi All.

We just finalized our new section with ressources, like books, tutorials, etc. Come have a look:

www.ioid.net

Ioid.net is a small, but skilled enterprise, located in Copenhagen, Denmark that started itís business in May 2000. With well documented skills and vast experiences within webdesign, graphics design, online systems, authoring, media and IT administration, we offer our services at a very low cost. ioid.net is based upon freelancers and their indepth knowledges, which makes it possible to deliver high quality products at all time. We see ourselves as the clients best friend as we are used as consultants as well.

Cheers

// Charlie, CEO

There's nothing there.
    And this is just about as close to advertising as you can get.

That's not at all a good first post.

Ta ta's for now. Come back when you have something.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Digital Duplicator printers
      PrintDriver
      There's a lot of stuff online about using digital duplicators for thermo. I looked cuz I wondered what the post was about. Most of it sounds to me like a slapdash way of doing a supposedly high end type...
      Today, 07:12 PM
    • CourtneyKay
      My official introduction!
      CourtneyKay
      I realized I am rather new here and haven't made an official introduction!

So without further ado, my name is Courtney and I am a graphic designer. I studied advertising in school, and currently...
      Today, 05:06 PM
    • Biggs097
      Biggs097
      You'll need a bit more than just a duplicator or offset press for thermography.
      And I'm afraid a digital machine wont be an option at all.

Traditional thermo prints also get passed...
      Today, 02:52 PM
    • KitchWitch
      KitchWitch
      Hi irishdz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 01:00 PM
    • irishdz
      Digital Duplicator printers
      irishdz
      Recently I decided to include thermography in my small business but have struggled to find a good wet ink/ digital duplicator printer. Does anyone know of a good one?
      Today, 12:50 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X