No announcement yet.

New ressources ready ..

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ressources ready ..

Hi All.

We just finalized our new section with ressources, like books, tutorials, etc. Come have a look: is a small, but skilled enterprise, located in Copenhagen, Denmark that started itís business in May 2000. With well documented skills and vast experiences within webdesign, graphics design, online systems, authoring, media and IT administration, we offer our services at a very low cost. is based upon freelancers and their indepth knowledges, which makes it possible to deliver high quality products at all time. We see ourselves as the clients best friend as we are used as consultants as well.

// Charlie, CEO

There's nothing there.
    And this is just about as close to advertising as you can get.

That's not at all a good first post.

Ta ta's for now. Come back when you have something.

Latest Topics

• BJMRamage
      Reply to Welcome back!
      Howdy folks....I popped back in today!
      (and yesterday too when I saw the four was back) gotta check this out and see if I can finally update my avatar that is, like, 3 years old.
      Today, 09:17 AM
    • BJMRamage
      Comment on Allie Turns Three Birthday Invitation
      ahh, I was working with a Pink Purple and Teal color swatch, I guess I didn't use Purple any more on the piece. That's the problem with me and colors. especially those colors. it was hard to see what...
      Today, 09:14 AM
    • BJMRamage
      Reply to Allie Turns Three Birthday Invitation
      Thanks. I spotted a missing section on the cookie shadow/bevel that I fixed (probably can't see it too easily on this smaller scale)

Thank you PanToshi!
      Today, 09:10 AM
    • kemingMatters
      Reply to Allie Turns Three Birthday Invitation
      Looks great BJ! Not sure if you accidentally have a bit of transparency on the into, it looks purple oppose to pink, and feels a little out of place because the rest of the text is either pink or turquoise....
      Today, 08:59 AM
    • garricks
      Reply to Welcome back!
      Grrr. Getting 'invalid server response.'
      Today, 08:58 AM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us