Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Comment on Making vector art with a natural look
        B
        Yeah, I keep forgetting this is a student forum and tend to give advice as though it's a real-world situation.

The original post was about a school assignment to convert raster art into vector...
        Today, 08:55 PM
      • Buda
        Comment on Menu Concept for Portfolio feedback
        Buda
        If this is a printed menu and not interactive with rollovers, the first burger shouldn't be highlighted.
        Today, 07:49 PM
      • Buda
        Reply to Online portfolio Feedback
        Buda
        Hi Guilhem, the website is very slow to load. If I was a client I would not wait that long for the images to come up. Your images haven't been optimised for web. You need to replace them all with web...
        Today, 07:48 PM
      • Buda
        Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
        Buda
        I've had some decent results printing onto uncoated black card using a black photocopier.

This might be the cheapest, low run option out there. Get a test and see if you like the black toner...
        Today, 07:38 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Making vector art with a natural look
        PrintDriver
        B, you and I would both look askance at the employee wasting time and money trying to make a silk purse using a sow's ear, and I have absolutely no use for a commercial illustrator that can't turn something...
        Today, 06:58 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X