Converting Fonts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting Fonts

What is a free and easy piece of software that will convert Mac fonts to TTF or Open Type for PC?

I don't know of one off hand, good question, lets see if anyone knows....

I could have swore it wasn't possible, anyone clarify?
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

I don't use a free program, but I do use this to do pretty much whatever I need: http://www.fontlab.com/Font-tools/TransType/
      You may need to pay attention to font lisences though, for some fonts.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kemingMatters
        Comment on Presentations make me nervous!
        kemingMatters
        Don't start by apologizing for your nervousness and don't make mention of it.
        Today, 11:32 AM
      • MumboJum73
        Reply to Staying Current
        MumboJum73
        trends: a general direction in which something is developing or changing.

evolution: the gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form.

I...
        Today, 11:23 AM
      • HotButton
        Reply to Presentations make me nervous!
        HotButton
        Obviously like anything, getting better at it will take practice and experience; "seat time" as race drivers call it. But the practice and experience will be more productive if you find ways...
        Today, 10:41 AM
      • B
        Reply to Staying Current
        B
        I'm vaguely aware of trends -- just enough to nudge my work in another direction. Designers should be trendsetters, not trend followers. When designers aim toward creating original and appropriate solutions,...
        Today, 10:05 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Print: Perspective 3d flyer effect (space cards?)
        PrintDriver
        No prices = Call or write an email with project specifics.
        This is a very niche product.
        Very Very dependent on type of flip, number of layers, number of pieces and the size of the pieces....
        Today, 10:04 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X