Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet graphics resource hub

http://www.bluevertigo.com.ar/

Awesome resource site. And everything is categorized and organized in a nice, orderly fashion, with categories such as:

Free stock photography
    Cheap stock photography
    Commercial stock photography
    Clip art
    Free fonts
    Commercial fonts
    Pixel fonts
    Assorted fonts
    Logotypes
    Sounds
    Photoshop brushes

The site even lets you know when some of the sites are new or down.

I can attest the total sweetness of Bluevertigo. A ton of great links. I think some posted it in the Ultimate Resources thread but it's definitely worth another mention.
    Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

Yes, the link is already posted somewhere else on the forum. But it is a very nice resource, for sure.

Comment

I was thinking to myself "Did I see that elsewhere?" and was like "Nah, I didn't." Well, I was wrong, but it's been helping me out on my portfolio revamp these past few weeks.

Comment

I didn't know this site. Wow, it's full of good stuff! I think this will mean a couple of hours of work break to navegate the site :P
          :daniel jacoby

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• calebninja
            Reply to I'm retiring from my freelance design company. Exit Strategy?
            calebninja
            The domain name is for sell so I wonder who took all this guy's clients.
            Today, 08:07 AM
          • PanToshi
            Reply to Charity organzation poster design
            PanToshi
            Hi Mavra and welcome to GDF.

I'm going to move this thread to the student forum, since you mentioned you are a student.

We ask all new members to read very important links...
            Today, 06:47 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
            PrintDriver
            What kind of freelancing are you thinking about?
            With so many out of work designers, finding just production work is going to be difficult. Most of them are keeping that to themselves now to stay...
            Today, 06:15 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Digital proofing
            PrintDriver
            There's too many of these popping up. They all seem to come from the same place and ask the same questions.
            Either it's a new game or some professor needs to better explain how tests should be ...
            Today, 06:09 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Charity organzation poster design
            PrintDriver
            Usually you write up a project brief and ''design rationale'' before you even begin to design. Not after.
            Since you say in your post that you are a student, I'll let that one go. As far as writing...
            Today, 06:06 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X