No announcement yet.

I am advertising on the GDF! What was I thinking?!?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am advertising on the GDF! What was I thinking?!?

Hey, i know that you probably wont follow this link , but if you do it would be truly appreciated if you register on my forum and post some pictures of thing you have done or are doing , for i am trying to build up a largew graphic community, thank you

and here is the link.... (Drum roll please).....

Thanks in advance , Idaeus
    Last edited by morea; 06-06-2005, 06:58 PM.

no illy... ahhh! ... you have been shuned,lol.

No advertising here buddy. Sorry it has to be done.

Think about this why would you post here on your fist post advertising. Man some people.

Morea you shoud have edited the link to go to There you can do anything.
        I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

lol @ Crimson!
          I blog, you blog, we all blog!

good idea, Crimson! Much better, don't you think?
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Latest Topics

• B
              Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
              Just to clarify what I wrote, the low-res image actually is stored in the file -- Illustrator just doesn't display it when the file is opened in Illustrator unless the linked to image is also available....
              Today, 02:35 PM
            • PanToshi
              Reply to Looking for mentor
              Perhaps, but I would say that offered "advice'' is a tad different from a ''mentor'', especially one you want to be able to call on for repeated ''advice''. Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds...
              Today, 02:28 PM
            • BlueCrab
              Comment on Looking for mentor
              I personally know several seasoned designers that have offered advice to me and other upcoming designers. It is a thing.
              Today, 12:18 PM
            • designzombie
              Reply to Hello!
              Hi Tanner. I was in the Navy with a similar story. Graphic art was always my first love. But instead of freelancing while I was enlisted, I was working on personal fine art illustrations. I made the transition...
              Today, 12:17 PM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
              Illustrator is particularly stupid about its link situation. When Indesign opens it will at least give you a low rez image place saver and a prompt telling you the links are missing. With Illustrator,...
              Today, 12:08 PM

Incredible Stock
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings