Layout Ebooks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layout Ebooks

Hi there! I am doing works as an Graphic Designer, however, sometimes I have some troubles with layout. So anyone, friends show me where I can download some free layout ebooks? Thanks much much much!
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=8483 <= waiting for you!

I doubt that you will find many "free" e-books. For that matter I doubt you'll find many e-books.

You'll most likely have to buy the book you want or use a library.
    You want it when!? Well in that case, let me pull my magic wand out of my ass and take care of that for you.

Comment

I purchased the Designer's Complete Index and I use it everyday when my creative juices run dry. Mmmm...creative juices.

Here's the link: http://www.howdesign.com/store/index.asp
      Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

thanks! I am in Vietnam, so it's difficult to buy books online so I asked for some free... pls more! Thanks a lot!
        http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=8483 <= waiting for you!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
          Reply to Is the forum particularly quiet of late?
          B
          The forum is busiest from Monday to Friday. It's quite slow on the weekends.

Like you mentioned with the other forums, this forum has slowed down considerably over the past two or three years....
          Today, 01:25 AM
        • taraesque
          Reply to Would appreciate some feedback on my newest commisioned skateboard graphic
          taraesque
          I think she looks pretty good. My only critique would be that her hips are rather narrow that they don't seem to be in proportion to her body. I would bump them out just some more....
          Yesterday, 11:17 PM
        • Pacman Ghost
          Is the forum particularly quiet of late?
          Pacman Ghost
          Good evening, everyone.

As a new member to this excellent forum, I have no idea whether the current level of activity is to be expected, but it seems very quiet at just a few posts per day....
          Yesterday, 08:53 PM
        • salsa
          Comment on Typesetting. Can you spot my obsession?
          salsa
          Two spaces was never a thing. Ever. It was invented by high school typewriting teachers who thought that the monospaced letters on a typewriter made it difficult to see where the end of a sentence occurred....
          Yesterday, 01:57 PM
        • salsa
          Reply to Attach a PDF to an InDesign file
          salsa
          It's an interesting request. I think the answer depends on what your designing. Who's going to use it, why, and what solution makes the most sense from the end user's view.
          Yesterday, 01:48 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X