Need a Font....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Font....

I need a font called Bustamalaka LIGHT! I have the regular one, and the "light" version that another designer has here doesn't seem to want to work on my computer. She has no idea where she got her version from. I tried searching the web but am only finding the regular version.
    Anyone know where I can get the Light version?
    This customer is picky! Did I mention she's PICKY!? She wants the LIGHT version. The regular one looks too BOLD she says. hmph!
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia"

Photography

hey another Arizonian, that makes like 3 now i think

Donna, is the font for Mac or PC?
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

oops my bad... it's for a mac OSX

Where 'bouts in AZ? I'm on the Southwest border of NV and Cali. Mohave County
      "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia"

Photography

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to COLOR ISSUES!
        PrintDriver
        As a printer, I've had my fair share of client tears and chin quivers when their ''web only'' brand standard has to be printed in the real world. The RGB color gamut is much larger than CMYK. Even when...
        Today, 07:34 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Hey GDF!
        PrintDriver
        I think this OP is misinterpreting this site as a sig forum...maybe?
        SpeccialK, we'll help you out all we can with the Photoshop questions but gamer sigs and similar are just exercises in the realm...
        Today, 07:25 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Help with Photoshop
        PrintDriver
        You can step and repeat in Photoshop. It's a handful of key commands so here's someone who is doing it with pictures.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psMiMmmNgIE
        (instruction starts...
        Today, 06:57 AM
      • SpeccialK
        Feedback Appreciated
        SpeccialK
        I created my first signature in 12 years of not touching Photoshop or any graphics program in general. What do you guys think?
        Yesterday, 08:08 PM
      • SpeccialK
        Reply to Help with Photoshop
        SpeccialK
        Thank you for the help, I appreciate it!
        Yesterday, 04:32 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X